• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vaderskywalker

About Vanitas's emotions... (Fun Discussion)

Really, because I get more of a fair vibe.
  2. vaderskywalker

Traverse Town origins...(Fun Discussion)

That would make sense considering all the Disney characters are the same as the ones from the current time period.
  3. vaderskywalker

Huh, That would line up with what was said in DDD, maybe I was overthinking this.
  4. vaderskywalker

Interesting.
  5. vaderskywalker

It's described as "when all the worlds were still one" by Chirithy, but I do see what you're saying, especially considering the Disney Castle/Town residents, we don't see any animal creatures (not including Chirithys) running around Daybreak Town, so not sure what's going on there, unless...
  6. vaderskywalker

Except it wasn't left alone, they brought it back multiple times in the sequels already, and I have no doubt that we will see it again someday, Nomura seems to like reusing it, but other than that, I agree, they should have just left it alone, up until DDD, I thought it was just a world that...
  7. vaderskywalker

I have no idea where to put this, but anyway, I'm playing KH1 again, and I'm dropping the final batch of puppies off, and it just occurred to me, we don't really know the town's origins, I know Traverse Town is a world that just kind of pops into existence whenever someone needs shelter, but who...
  8. vaderskywalker

This is true, it is.
  9. vaderskywalker

Film ► About Disney... (Fun Discussion)

I just saw the trailer for Wish, looks like a good movie, I'm looking forward to seeing seeing it, but after the trailer I scrolled down to a comment about Disney princesses and it got me thinking, has there ever been a Disney movie focused on a prince as the main character, and I don't mean...
  10. vaderskywalker

About running... (Fun Discussion)

Both really, and yeah, that would make sense to adjust it.
  11. vaderskywalker

Yeah, I just meant give him the same speed that he has in KH1, RE:COM, and KH2, like I said his speed feels very unnatural in KH3, like someone spiked his coffee or something.
  12. vaderskywalker

it already feels like Sora's sprinting in KH3, it makes running in BBS, KH1, RE:COM, and 2, look like a light jog.
  13. vaderskywalker

Yeah, but you don't really get those abilities until like halfway through the game, and it wouldn't really be a "button" so much as pressing down on the left joystick similar to that of FF7 remake, the Avengers game, and Ghost of Tsushima, I mean, that "button" is already pretty useless in the...
  14. vaderskywalker

Does anyone think a sprint button might be a good idea, what are your thoughts?
  15. vaderskywalker

I don't know if this fits, but it seemed pretty insane on it's own, anyway any idea why the Unversed were playing games in Disney Town, what are your thoughts?
  16. vaderskywalker

keyholes (Fun discussion)

Your right, I forgot that little detail from the flashback with Riku from KH1.
  17. vaderskywalker

keyholes (Fun discussion)

I'm in the middle of playing BBS again, and I just got to Olympus Coliseum in Ven's story and I started looking around the vestibule (I probably spelled that wrong.), and randomly started thinking about the keyhole that was there KH1, and I think the developers forgot to program the keyhole, or...
  18. vaderskywalker

Dream On

Similar to when KH3 released, hallelujah. But that being said, me personally, I just want an ending similar to KH2's, but also has a cliffhanger attached.
  19. vaderskywalker

Kingdom Hearts IV Release

I'm not that worried, KH3 had a, well, not really a delay so much, as they had to switch engines during the development which pushed it back, but KH4 should have no issues with this, so 2023 to 2025 at the latest, but if it does get pushed back for whatever reason, best case scenario a year...
  20. vaderskywalker

About the writing... (Fun discussion)

All of them.🤣
Back