• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Olympus tournaments

holy cow do you play 24 7 or something
  2. S

complains!!!

hey soraxoblivion im in space paranoids to anyways yeah im kinda just goin gthrough it right now and then ill play on proud mode and unlcok everything because i forgot to grab the ultima recipe on standard mode lol
  3. S

i think kh2 sucks

the only thing wrong is its just to easy
  4. S

finally

tomorrow
  5. S

will Sanctuary and the opening vid be out tommorrow...?

lol dont get it till wednesday
  6. S

Question about LE strat guide.

k thanx
  7. S

Question about LE strat guide.

i also have a question about le startegy guide whats the world that never was? if you look at a certain pic it shows all the worlds and there is a world that never was.
  8. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0tODqQQRks&search=sanctuary heres like more of sanctuary dunno if youve seen this one or not
  9. S

Kingdom hearts 2?

hey wow welcome to the forums im pretty sure it is better and it hasnt been released in na and i have no idea when it will come out in england
  10. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

lol sorry its new to me
  11. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

lol ok its new to me so oh well now the thread at least has a sanctuary clip in it your sig thing says submit tour heart to darkness
  12. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

wow i found sanctuary! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_uyu-9xNl4&search=sanctuary go to that link! holy cow it really is and its in english! yeah! woohoo. its a lot worse than i excpected though but it is still awesome lol im contsantly editing this omone reply to confirm that it really is...
  13. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

no one was yelling at me axcept for one guy and he apolagized to me
  14. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

hmm i dont even get that channel so the only things ive seen are the splinter cell thing and this on the internet but yeah sorry i got it wrong i cant wait its only 11 days away
  15. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

okay why dont we just stop arguing your cool and im curios a mod can close this now cause now i know that its passion not sanctuary :)
  16. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

well sorry i thought the splinter cell one was funny and they still hate chain of memories ( wich i didnt like all to well but i dont hate it) and like i said i havent watched it in like a week and i didnt have an additude does chill out i was just curios sound like an additude or shut up jerk...
  17. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

geez sorry i havent watched it for like a week and i hate x play and i havent been on for like 3 months so sorry :mad: besides didnt you hear them chew out chicken little and make donald say something bad and also the part where they so go play the EXCELLENT (in a very sarcastic way GBA game...
  18. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

if you go to vids and then watch the xplay one (they should be shot because all they do is critisize and hate the game) while you are watching there is a part where sora donald and goofy are running up stairs killing heartless and it is playing a song wich all you hear of is (MY LIFES A...
  19. S

New info+pic of Leon from KHU

well yeah he does kinda have a dumb look on his face lol anyways no ones commented about the arm
  20. S

New info+pic of Leon from KHU

hey i think its just you to leon looks cool leave the guy alone
Back