• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

ok. please stop being a jerk. ok, i admit i was wrong about the sense of self and i really do respect how you turned that link around on me haha! but i'm talking about the 3 things that make up a being. heart, body, and soul just as ansem said in his report. i'm just saying what makes...
  2. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

the only things that are the opposite of life is being unborn hence unbirth or dead. you choose. and THAT is EXACTLY what i'm saying about unbirths! that they are the soul!!! just like heartless ARE the heart!!!!!!!!! have you read the secret ansem reports?! plus idk where people come...
  3. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

thats not what i'm saying at all. i'm saying that the name implies they are the opposite of life being an unbirth. not being born. if you're not born you're not alive. and i'm not using this as a descripition of the unbirth, i'm merely just looking at the literal meaning of the name. why...
  4. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

in any case, they still most likely relate to the soul (the life of a being) as the heartless relate to the heart and nobodies relate to the body. though technically nobodies have body and soul. like i said before heartLESS have hearts and noBODIES have bodies. so if you look closely at...
  5. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

but he did say that somewhere. that they are "the opposite of human life". i hate to keep pushing that but i do remember him saying that. *sigh* :23: oh well, grr
  6. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

yeah thanks for the support (T_T). darn, i knew i read it somewhere. but if i'm not mistaken iridium you were saying that as well in another thread. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/114962-everything-we-know-about-birth-sleep-unbirths-so-far-82.html so surely you must've read...
  7. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

i'm looking for it. man i know he said it. please don't just write me off. i read it somewhere.
  8. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

He did IN FACT say that. i clearly read an interview saying he said so. its in the news archive. i read it here on khinsider.
  9. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

Of course now I've been thinking again lol! All the enemy names are ironic descriptions of the enemy. Take for instance Heartless. They in fact do have hearts. Well they're nothing but a heart. Granted they're consumed by darkness but they are a heart. Nobody - a body and a soul. Nobodies...
  10. Z

Scenes you would like to see in BBS!

oh i thought thats what the question was. like scenes we would like to see in the actual game haha!
  11. Z

How can Roxas and Sora exist at the same time?

Okay. Nobodies are created when strong heart is consumed by darkness leaving the body and soul (the nobody). Roxas is Sora's nobody meaning he has a body and soul, assumingly Sora's body and soul. How can Sora exist w/o a body and soul. Is he just a heartless now? Is that why he can enter...
  12. Z

Scenes you would like to see in BBS!

took the words right out of my mouth~! I wanna see lots of Aqua. Definitely want to see the boss against Maleficent dragon w/ her. I know it wasn't confirmed but c'mon! What else can that scene lead to?! That boss is gonna be awesome!!! I also wanna see how Ven is connected to Sora and...
  13. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

yup yup! thats exactly what i meant! :D sorry the slave to darkness probly threw you off. i meant they would just disappear and be lost in darkness.
  14. Z

Unbirth Symbol Theory

ok, please don't flame me but i did a lot of research. According to the Secret Ansem Reports, a being is made of a heart, body, and soul. A heartless is created when darkness consumes the heart leaving behind nothing but the soul and body. W/o the heart, the soul and body fade into darkness and...
Back