• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► lifestyle help?

I'm going to say things differently from others. A little, at least. I'm currently in a relationship with someone where the only things we do are with each other, pretty much. We've been dating since February this year, and we're perfectly content just talking to each other and no one else. I...
  2. A

Help/Support ► Love at First Sight?

No, I don't think it exists. It's happened to me before, that whole feeling connected to someone upon just seeing them - but a few days later, it fades away because I realize the only thing I liked about them was that they were hot and in actuality they're not very interesting people. It's a...
  3. A

'Ello.

Yeah, howdy neighbors. I'm this guy, and I'm here. So. I suppose I should say something about myself, shouldn't I? Oh, where to begin... The KH games are some of my absolute favorites - they're absolutely magical and amazing. But, oddly enough, I've never actually thought to join a community...
Back