• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

lion king lilo and stichand steam willie confrimed!!!

You kids don't seem to understand the importance of this Steamboat Willie world. Unless you have forgotten, Kingdom Hearts is composed of legendary Disney characters and worlds. What better addition to Kingdom Hearts than the Mickey Mouse classic that started it all? Considering the length of...
  2. E

New Info on the Organization!

Hold the phone. Is this guy that "Xaldin" guy?: I haven't come across any information about this "Xaldin" person, but maybe I haven't been looking very thoroughly.
  3. E

"Certain Conclusions" for KH2

My Conclusions, Theories, and Suspicions (Part 1) Destiny Islands In KH1, there was obviously another island some distance from Destiny Island. On the night when the heartless came to Destiny Island and Sora was in his bedroom, you can clearly see Destiny Island when Sora looks out his window...
  4. E

"Certain Conclusions" for KH2

There are obviously some logical (if not absolutely correct) conclusions that can be reached from analyzing KH1, KH:CoM, and released information from KH2. Feel free to post correct information that will once and for all silence those who spread false rumors or just pull theories out of their...
  5. E

"Logical Theories" for KH2

okay then. i'll make another thread. it'll be about what people can conclude from thorough investigation.
  6. E

"Logical Theories" for KH2

For those of you who have LOGICAL assumptions (not "wouldn't it be cool if..."), feel free to post your theories here. (P.S. Please check your spelling and grammar. Some people actually get headaches or even suicidal/homicidal urges because of poor spelling and grammar. Thank you)
  7. E

New Info on the Organization!

DiZ's connection with the Organization is quite complicated, considering that all the known members have an X in their names when DiZ obviously doesn't. Could the out-of-place capital Z in DiZ's name have a meaning? It isn't an X, but a capital Z placed anywhere other than the first letter of a...
Back