• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

BHK and Org. (HUGE SPOILERS)

Hey "Heero", thanks for the info; it's old, but you made it not so confusing. I understand the whole ansem thang better. Thanx again!
  2. V

BHK and Org. (HUGE SPOILERS)

Hey "Heero", thanks for the info; it's old, but you made it not so confusing. I understand the whole ansem thang better. Thanx again!
  3. V

Sephiroth Vs Sora Video (Spoilers)

Is there a youtube version?
  4. V

New Scans ^^

Cloud!!! Yay!!!! He Is The Only Reason I Bought The 1st Game.
  5. V

SPOILERS- Titles Meanings

Re: Titles Meanings Yup, you took the words right out of my mouth MyInnerFriend.
  6. V

Re: Titles Meanings I agree with CloudOmnislash, it does look very FF-ish. Personally, I think if there is going to be a KH3, there will be new characters, with references of the previous two game titles, or something like that.
  7. V

Re: Titles Meanings I think those knights that you're talking about (not the blurry one in the distance) I think two of them look like girls. If you watch the one in the middle walk, he looks very masculine. The other two knights on either side of him look very feminine. The way they walk...
  8. V

Tifa!

I dunno if it's old news, but Tifa from FFVII Advent Children is in KHII. Just incase yur interested. Here's a link http://www.kh-2.net
  9. V

What other Character would u fuse with Sora?

Sora and Hercules, I'd call it "Steroid Form"...naw just kidding. I'd like to see Sora and that nameless blonde haired kid.
  10. V

Clouds Attacks Warning Spoliers for AC

that'd be frickin' sweet!
  11. V

hardest Boss

Sephiroth was hardest for me, i took the time to make that ultima key(not easy to make) to even lay a scratch on him. Took me 12 tries to destroy him.
  12. V

Bhk Gang Theory.

That blonde hair kid that hangs out with the BHK looks like Zell, the other two kids (that brown haired boy and the girl) might be other final fantasy characters. It would be proper to say that blonde hair kid with the cameo pants could be Zell, because Squall wasn't the only character from FF8...
  13. V

More FF charcters from leons game

Do you guys think Leon will change his name back to Squall? In that picture with Cloud (when there back to back), it looks like he has his old costume on (yeah, i played that FF8 game), he's wearing some kind of furry pilot coat or whatever it is. What do you guys think?
  14. V

High Quality Brochures of Square Enix Party. CHECK!!!

Hey, I haven't seen these, Thank you for posting them new2ya. Looks like goofy and donald have some new moves, I cant wait to get this game.
  15. V

Most used move in the game?

Sonicblade is the easiest and fastest move to execute, but I like that "Trinity" move (sorry, I cant remember if thats the name, I havent played the game awhile) because Sora looks like he's break dancing or something.
  16. V

New info!!!

Thank you for the information, I greatly appreciated it.
Back