• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

They so are maybe the handle just wasnt perfected yet.
  2. X

You got to think this castle was made in 1955.
  3. X

ok i fixed the photo there it is.
  4. X

Wow ok theres the pic thats a key blade people on the castle.
  5. X

Well i got to go to wal-mart and we just went it could be 1day-15days. Cuzz im never at my house im over my friends and shell go without but ill tell her to take the cameras next time she goes AND put it on cd.
  6. X

Maybe kingdom hearts wasnt ment even for a game or a cartoon maybe a dream of his. he says he saw a shooting star i think in 1 of the journals and he wanted to follow it.
  7. X

Its not a prank and dose anyt 1 remeber the ansem journels the first 1s . They could of been disneys journles . Or some 1 with a keyblade could of saved his life and he put it there to comemerate them.
  8. X

its hidden realy well i think they wouldnt hide it like that.
  9. X

It is in stone not painted.
  10. X

I was seriously Creaped out LIKE WTF OMG >.> this cant be realwhen i saw it at disney land . So the next day i took 4 pics.
  11. X

I was at disney land about 1 month ago . I was looking at the castle for details unoticed. I found a stone painted gold It shows 2 Key blades and a shield behind it. I have a picture on a disposable camera. Im going to walmart soon to put it on Cd i took about 4 pictures of it. I believe 1...
Back