• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Nobodie Theory

Yes i know and it is only a theory i should have cleared up a bit i storng will weak will could realy just be a matter of level of how weak or strong thir will is to a surtin point they are strong willed to stay human but still influenced enough that thir original form is distorted a little or a lot
  2. P

Nobodie Theory

I am sorry if this has been mentioned before i have not came across it my self as well if this is in the wrong area this is my first thread My Theory is this the reason nobodys look some what deffernt then thir somebodys haveing to do with thir will the stronger thir will as a human the...
  3. P

one quick ? about zexion

ok we all know thir is a major mysteries of xehanort from birth by sleep to the one in the rest of the kingdom hearts serise well here it states from secret ansem report 1 Secret Ansem Report 1 My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise...
  4. P

one quick ? about zexion

Thank you all people don't figure in the time deference between BbS and KH1 i mean its just common sense that people grow up and the funniest thing i have seen was that they become nobodys a year after BbS the person said it said it in the secret ansem reports i do not remember reading that any...
  5. P

New Playable Character?

honstly if you look at all the 4 armors is it just me or does some of the stuff seem mixed maybe in multi play you can custom your armor with color and parts like boots from one helmet from another then agin it could just be me but would be nice your own custom keyblade armor
  6. P

New Playable Character?

acturly it looks like Kingdom is Terra Sleep is Aqua and Hearts is Vetus the 4th not sure my point was maybe thir like this in the other mini games
  7. P

New Playable Character?

acturly it looks like thir might be more then just 3 i read on another forum here about the multi player if you look closer in the new V-Jump scan thir are 4 sets of armours scan_vjump_2010_jan1.jpg picture by ps2105 - Photobucket
  8. P

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

The coats protect the wearer from the darkness when traveling throw the Dark Corridors as well yes all the deffernt coats look for each member as well as have a slight deffernces as well they each have a speical ablity for the members wich is shown in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Each coat have...
  9. P

How can Terra be Xehanort?

they just had this post not long ago ill just resay what i did thir if Lingering Sentiment as anything to do with story look at sora ya he had help coz of kairi to regain his human form but it could be terras heart you fight wich has regained its human form allso have a link to his haterd for...
  10. P

HOW CAN TERRA B XEMNAS

as well if it dos have anything to do with it look at sora ya he had help coz of kairi to regain his human form but it could be terras heart you fight wich has regained its human form allso have a link to his haterd for xemnas do not quote me on this just a thought nothing more but it could have...
  11. P

4 elements

Thir names Do mean Earth Water Wind but the ression thir is no fire from what iv read in interviews is its based off of Land Sea and Air
Back