• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

When are we expecting news?

Honestly considering the game went gold sometime in November I always thought it was meant for a December release and just got pushed back to January because iirc Smash and Pokemon released around the same time? and WoFF dlc, true system seller
  2. 2 quid is good

When the KH3 placeholder dates started showing up it released in January the next year...
  3. 2 quid is good

Mmm Exactly. Square made a big show of their new "we won't announce games early!!!" policy and then proceeded to announce KH4 early. If it wasn't going to be promoted til after 7RR, then why bother? I doubt it would have changed much over the past few years, the franchise won't *die*. KH always...
  4. 2 quid is good

This Versus XIII hyperfixation really has to end at some point. Stop tryna make fetch happen!
  5. 2 quid is good

Politics It's really enough now... - Free Palestine!

God, the sheer level of pain adn destruction is so overwhelming now and I feel like everybody acknowledges but nobody in power wants to do ANYTHING about it. Am I going crazy or something? And I took your advice @Phoenix and I've been donating but honestly. I'm just so angry about everything now...
  6. 2 quid is good

Yay.... more ways to blur the line between reality and fiction......
  7. 2 quid is good

Explain an Anime Badly~

Completely uneducated guess bc I don't know anything about the anime but Ranma 1/2?
  8. 2 quid is good

E3 2013 vibes....?
  9. 2 quid is good

We did get that E4 2014 "Trailer" and there was the 2.5 closed theatre event, so even then there was something edit: never mind... i should learn to read threads
  10. 2 quid is good

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

Oh no, I don't mean this. I never felt this was a retcon by the way and I always thought this was obviously shown within KH2 itself with Axel and Roxas, we just got verbal clarification of it later. Also maybe I'm wrong but did we ever find out Xemnas "lied" to the Organisation? I always thought...
  11. 2 quid is good

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

I always really liked him. He gave off tragic Shakespearian vibes (as much as you can get in Kingdom Hearts). I wasn't a fan of how his character was used in 3D, I thought he was much more interesting when all we knew of him was that he was moving towards a seemingly noble goal in a misguided...
  12. 2 quid is good

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Edit: Didn't read the rest of the post and just have now, I will never hear a word against Port Royal ORRRR The Caribbean!!!!
  13. 2 quid is good

Rumor: PS5 Pro and Sony's Proprietary DLSS

This PS5 slim is really pushing the boundary of a "slim" console for me buuuut at least it's smaller. Still ugly, sadly
  14. 2 quid is good

Citation needed?

Haven't we already seen Roxas' proto design in one of the ultimanias? He looks like Sora there, not with yellow eyes or anything. Ppl'll just say anything
  15. 2 quid is good

Off topic but I cannot stand Geoff Keighley, or his ego-stroking events. They *been* ass and they'll *be* ass
  16. 2 quid is good

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

It's too bad the Xperia Play can't run this bc it's the perfect phone for this game
  17. 2 quid is good

Exactly a month on and I'm rereading it, and in the face of this total destruction - including the collapse of all but 14 hospitals - this feels pathetic haha. Like, "Oh you were upset when one hospital got attacked? We can do worse". How freaking crazy that the people I know and the people...
  18. 2 quid is good

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Here's what I'm understanding - please correct me if I'm wrong bc I probably am - but are they valuing the English version of the manga highly enough that they want to complete the manga before the Yen Press contract runs out? Inconceivable to me, they finally start giving a damn about the...
  19. 2 quid is good

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in... So anyway, after letting everyone know how much I disliked the previous mobile games and thought this one was even sillier, I applied to the Beta testing for Missing Link :V
  20. 2 quid is good

I felt bad even tagging this as politics because really, it's just humanity at this point, and I dont want to look back and think "I saw this moment happen and did nothing to stop it". Gaza just suffered a missile strike on a hospital. A hospital! With a confirmed 500 dead, but reporters on...
Back