• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Help/Support ► Apology to all women

I don't feel that concerned, (even if you say "women" in general) because i know that's not true, but it was pretty harsh nonetheless, and that's good that you apologized. ^^ I imagine that there was something that changed your mind, and if you're ok with it, then there are no problem! I can...
  2. Y

Help/Support ► Brother

Your brother certainly has a reason...maybe he does that to attract attention, and if you're parents arent's or don't want to pay attention then you're on duty i think...lol But in my opinion, violence isn't the best thing to use, because then or he would be worst or he would fear you. You can...
  3. Y

Bonjour!

Hello there! ^^ As you can certainly guess, I'm new and well, French. I came here because i love the Kingdom Hearts series and also, your site seemed quite sympathetic to me! ^^ And uhh...don't bother my mistakes...i am not that good in English (yet!) , but I will be...(someday! >_>) I think...
Back