• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sunomous

Sora's ethnicity?

I like you... You're one of the only people who aren't so serious here... & actually take time to give thoughtful answers
  2. Sunomous

Sora's ethnicity?

The point of saying American over anything else was because I didn't want to get specific.... didn't know people could start arguments about that
  3. Sunomous

Sora's ethnicity?

What do you think he is? American or Japanese? He has brown hair and blue eyes, which Japanese people don't have... & yes I know Neku lives in Shibuya and has orange hair and blue eyes, but they never said he was BORN there. Just something I've been thinking of lately.
  4. Sunomous

How much does Sora weigh?

Haha it's mainly just the way Nomura designed him. But he definitely does look way skinnier in DDD than in TWEWY, because you can compare him to more normal builds like Sora. Neku's chest is TINY!!!
  5. Sunomous

How much does Sora weigh?

So i heard there's a scale in the item shop in Traverse Town, it says how much Sora weighs... but my ps2 is broken right now and I can't find anywhere online that says the number. Somebody said 90 DEGREES, or 70 DEGREES. That makes no sense to me. 90 or 70 pounds???
  6. Sunomous

Why those in KH3D know Sora

Neku lives in Shibuya... And even if, (this is just an example) Sora met him to save him from darkness, they didn't mention it in any of the games... So i don't see how either of the story lines are related.
Back