• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

What's up with Braig? Spoilers for those haven't played DDD

Hold on. If yellow eyes=vessel then why did Master Xehanort need to take over Terra's body if he was already turning into a Master Xehanort clone? And how do you get turned into a vessel, because I sure as hell didn't see MX going "Terra, you are my vessel, hahahahahahahahaha!!" at any point...
  2. M

Huh. But that doesn't explain why he gets away with disrespecting Master Xehanort and why he seems so cheery about being taken over.
  3. M

He happily says "I'm half Xehanort." and yells at Master Xehanort "You old coot!" Am I the only one who thinks Braig is more than he appears to be? What's your theory? My theory is that he intends to backstab Master Xehanort.
  4. M

There Needs To Be Another Game Before Kingdom Hearts 3

There are too many loose ends to be wrapped up in KH3, like Mickey, Aqua and Riku in the Realm of Darkness, pretty much everything about Braig, Ansem the Wise, etc. Unless we get another Metal Gear Solid 4, with hour-long cutscenes and lousy gameplay. I think that said game should be on the...
  5. M

Where did Nomura say that BBS V2 is cancelled?

And does that mean there is not another game before KH3?
  6. M

Braig Thread

Let's list what we know about Braig: He dual wields bowguns. He can teleport. He can charge his shots with energy. He made a deal with Xehanort. He is Xehanort's lackey of sorts. He sticks with Xehanort for years. That's just about all we know about him. Any theories on who he is and why he...
  7. M

Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix online?

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? I would if I had a PS3. Problem is, a lot of people \have either a PSP/Vita or a PS3. And even then most people play CoD online instead of other games. Dissidia 012 has the same problems.
  8. M

The Most Powerful Keyblade?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Also I can't paste pictures into this message. What's up with that?
  9. M

How To Beat Mysterious Figure In Minutes

It should be noted beforehand that actually finding the specific place took me a week.* Anyhow, there is a small section of the area where MF's AI can't detect you. However, actually FINDING this place took me a week for Aqua, who I found it out with randomly, and three weeks for Terra. It's...
  10. M

They could've at least pulled a retcon or changed the description. Though I'm probably over-analyzing it...
  11. M

I mean canonically, not stats
  12. M

Which console would you like to see the next KH game and KH 3 out on?

I would prefer them on the PS Vita or the (theoretical) PS4. KH3 will probably come out in a few years and I think that by then the PS4 will be out. Nintendo titles for KH have, unfortunately, proven to be inferior to the Sony titles, to the point where even KH2 was better than DDD. Heck, if we...
  13. M

Xehanort Plot Problem

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FeaU01D-3wI/SwEabNVzAUI/AAAAAAAAA_Q/TX3AOEf8F4A/s1600/time-paradox-divided-by-zero-demotivational-poster.jpg
  14. M

Which is the most powerful keyblade, Ultima or Crown Unlimit, because both have "most powerful in their descriptions.
  15. M

Apprentice Xehanort's Eyes

Re: WAY IMPORTANT CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND! SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEAT BBS AND SEEN ALL SECRET Maybe it was just a glitch, like the two Kairis.
  16. M

Best Kingdom Hearts Game

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and WHY do you like it the most? My personal favorite is Birth By Sleep since it was the first game that actually had(GASP) variety in its moves and forms. Magic attacks and skills were actually fun to use and Reflega was infinitely better than "Guard"...
  17. M

Where can I find a video showing the full secret episode of birth by sleep final mix

Including the cutscenes. And please provide some sort of link.
  18. M

Why is Aqua so popular?

People like Aqua because she was what all the Kingdom Hearts fans wish Kairi was.
  19. M

Why is Aqua so popular?

Isn't that just a rumour?
Back