• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

So not just Heartless and Nobodies.

my little brother knows quite a bit of japanese and im gonna start taking classes in the summer for college
  2. F

A bunch of info from 2ch (Mega spoilers)

i cant wait just so long as they dont ruin the ending
  3. F

please do translate them xaldin
  4. F

yeah who is roxal is he an order member well i guess hed have to be what with the X
  5. F

in case you dont get it mickey is talking to ansem inside of riku i think...
  6. F

Bhk

i can understand why but it really is just light reflecting of the rock i mean i thought i saw it at first but i asked my lil bro and he pointed out that it was just light so there you have it but... if youre right and it does turn out to be roxas ill buy you a coke
  7. F

Bhk

its the rock that the other organization member came out of
  8. F

Bhk

nope its just a rock
  9. F

The new English reversed Passion lines

i love it its awesome thank you
  10. F

will sora seal the door of light or twilight in kh2???

nomura stated in an interview a bunch of stuff about kh2 and that was mentioned
  11. F

yeah thats what i thought you know its kinda a package deal cause if you only seal one then well i dont know what would happen exactly but the whole system would go out of wack its like the justice system i think you have to be balanced therefore if...uh...sora opened the dorr to the light...
  12. F

if you go to the official website for kingdom hearts 2 the english one i mean it could be wrong so i dont know but any ways it says that the door to kingdom hearts was the door to darkness so...are there more doors to kingdom hearts or is there just the one and also will he seal another door in...
  13. F

So no Rinoa...

i would have killed to have vivi why why oh wait i got my wish but hes got such a minimal role unless theres somethin I dont know oh and also would have killed for faris and leena from ff5 and zidane and steiner and the list goes on
  14. F

Why not Mortimer?

really i thought he did oh well guess not anyways well then i guess they went with pete because hes a current character as opposed to mortimer who no one has heard of for like the last few decades or at least i havent
  15. F

Why not Mortimer?

no they do pete in timeless river i dont know whether it has anything to do with other pete or not says that sora being there was all a trap so...i dont know where im going with this ignore it if you will
  16. F

Why not Mortimer?

well who was mickeys rival in steamboat willie wasnt it pete thats probably why
  17. F

Why not Mortimer?

i sorta remember a character like that but i coulda sworn it was pete but maybe they went with pete cause hes more popular i mean lets not forget the number one reason theyre making this to make money so unknown character or well known character not a hard choice not trying to be mean if i...
  18. F

Passion Discussion Thread

sweet a passion music video and an mp3 though i could have sworn io had one must be a different one but thank you so very very much
  19. F

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

maybe when sora finds kairi shes completely forgotten about him and then doesnt remember who he is till right about as he is about to be impaled by riku and then she throws herself in front of him sacrificing herself for him that ways you get seperation(sort of) death and sacrifice all rolled...
Back