• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

I think after you fight Terranort again? You go to the Gathering Place and inspect this little floating orb, then the "Black Vanitas" boss battle starts.
  2. F

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

My god thats insaneomgsh (25252525)
  3. F

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

There's an epilogue? Can someone link to it? I've been gone all day and have no idea whats going on :x
  4. F

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Is it me or does the keyblade Ven is holding look bent and rusted in some way? Or maybe it's just the wooden keyblade...
  5. F

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

*claws at screen* D: (25 character)
  6. F

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

So if this live stream really does happen, could someone record it somehow and post it on youtube or something? I'm busy on Saturday and won't be home until around 7pm eastern time so I'll have no way of seeing it live.
  7. F

What difficulty will you play on in BBS

Probably standard at first like always. Unless the people who import say the system is overkill. Then I might play Proud just for the secret ending in the NA version.
  8. F

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

I think we all know that Disney has death in their films/cartoons, but I dont think they would kill off such an important character. Even if Ven did die, a tree is quite a strange place to leave a body. In every Disney film/cartoon, and even in Square's Final Fantasies, death has been kind of a...
  9. F

spoiling

I'm gonna watch the opening movie and I'll try to keep the rest of the game unspoiled, but that probably won't happen. Eventually I'll probably get bored, come on here or gameFAQs and some idiot will have written "SOANDSO DIES" or "OMG SOANDSO IS THE FINAL BOSS" without marking it as spoilers...
  10. F

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Did Cloud live in RG at this time?
  11. F

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Haha, Lea does look like one to come up with crazy ideas and Isa one to be unsure and just kinda follow along.
  12. F

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Lea does look like a wise-ass. One can only wonder how he keeps his hair up like that ._. From the spelling on the page , does this mean Lea's name is pronounced "Lee-ah"? I can't read any Japanese, so excuse me if this is totally off.
Back