• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

wheres Ansem the wise

Well since the heart experiments begun after BBS he's not really relevant to the plot is he?I bet he will get one or two scenes with Mickey though 'cause that's when the two supposedly met.
  2. P

Vanitas=???? maybe???

But don't you think it would be kind of stupid to show bits and pieces of a character who at first glance appears to be new only to be revealed that he was actually Ven who tripped over a pile of s*** and had his hair turned black? xD What you say could be true but if that's the case we're...
  3. P

[bbs] Wading though the deep

That last part about Kairi is kinda off. The requirements for a person to wield a Keyblade are a strong heart, just that. There are tons of people like that out there (even Leon was able to wield it for a second or two back in KH1) so I doubt this makes her special. Plus, no ''close'' relation...
  4. P

Vanitas=???? maybe???

Well as I said nobody matches his description, not Sora, not Riku, not Ven, not Terra. Aren't we running out of alternatives here? That's why I said he might be someone we don't know, the old friend part was an example.
  5. P

Vanitas=???? maybe???

Well just beacause MX said Terra should know who Vanitas is it doesn't mean we should know as well, we couldn't possibly know every single person Terra is associated with. Vanitas could just as well be an old friend/sidekick of Terra's of whom we know nothing. Besides we don't know any character...
  6. P

If Terra is Xehanort/Xenmas how will you feel about the latter now?

I know what you mean that's why I'm not against such theories either. You could say I'm neutral :tongue: It's as I already said, it's beacause we miss the most important pieces of the puzzle that we can't find an answer that satisfies us all.
  7. P

Nomura said that the scene when Terra turns ''evil'' is a cutscene near the end of the game, it was an old interview though, can't remember when it was published.
  8. P

Exactly,it's just that we haven't even layed hands on the game, that's why it's difficult to predict what's going to happen. And by the way I just noticed a similarity between Riku and Xehanort that supports the Terra-Xehanort theory ( I personaly don't support the theory but I think it is a...
  9. P

LS somewhat canonical?

Oh yes I do see him now! Thanks :D Well it's most probably MX since he is the only one whose clothes resemble the black cloaks of the Org. Besides I think I can see him leaning forward and having his hands behind his back...
  10. P

I can't deny the possibility of Terra being Xehanort, I just think it's not always good to trust what seems to be obvious, since plot twists are second nature to Nomura...
  11. P

outcome of VAT in the game please read

Are we sure Ven is a baby in that scene? He looks like his usual self to me, just under a blanket.
  12. P

Did you even try reading the title for this thread? It says IF. We're not sure about anything yet... And what if Nomura showed us what he wanted us to see? I think he is capable of that...
  13. P

LS somewhat canonical?

That's actually Ven with a blanket sitting on the paopu tree...
  14. P

The True Villain

Yes he did but he could be referring to Vanitas, ex. ''Please kill him'' or something.
  15. P

What we see is an empty suit of armor while in Ven's and Terra's cases we could assume that they're still out there, but yeah we cant be sure that she died, it would just be logical if she did... But then again Nomura's brain has banned logic so... :tongue:
  16. P

To be honest, I would feel great satisfaction 'cause it would be something we had already figured out. I've almost grown tired of being constantly outsmarted by Nomura and his 180 degree plot twists :tongue:
  17. P

The True Villain

I agree that Vanitas is up to something. We have heard MX say '' You must correct my mistake '' and in the new trailer he said ''Travel the worlds! And destroy Vanitas, the one who disturbed the balance''. So yeah I think it's safe to assume that he's much more than MX's apprentice, I wouldn't...
  18. P

It's not like we know it, we just assume it beacause during the new trailer we can see Vanitas about to stab her. Plus, she is the only one who is nowhere to be found in the KH series so far. Terra COULD be Xehanort, Ven COULD be sleeping/ absorbed by Sora or whatever else, it's just Aqua whose...
  19. P

Where Xehanort & Ansem

Re: Where Xemnas & Ansem So Vanitas is Xehanort just beacause Xehanort hasn't been shown yet? Well Queen Minnie hasn't been shown yet either, maybe she is Vanitas...
Back