• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

2channel

This was stated by Nomura a while back. We know that Days was Roxas' time in Organization XIII and BBS is Xehanort's past. Coded shows the elements of The period of Riku's absence in the flashbacks. So I'd put my money on this game as a cross of The period of the King's absence and The...
  2. A

Hero?

The next time I'm at Subway I'm ordering a Lexaeus.
  3. A

The death of Lexaeus

XH most likely killed Lexaeus because if Riku was dead he would need a new body to inhabit. Also he might have wanted to be the one that killed Riku.
  4. A

The Secret of Castle Oblivion

So let's assume ven has 'prince of heart' status. MX's keyblade is similar to the one made by Ansem in KH 1 that is composed of the PoH's hearts. Also suppose that in his search for the 7 PoH that for some reason he could not find/didn't know that the 7th princess was Kairi.When MX absorbs Ven's...
  5. A

What Should be the BBS Theme Song?

YouTube - Skillet "Hero" (Official music new song 2009) + Download ...or for somthing slower and longer... YouTube - Misearbile Visu (Ex_Malo_Bonum) Anberlin w/ Lyrics
  6. A

A Birth By Sleep theory: Xehanort is Terra

I posted this in another thread but someone recommended I post it as a new thread. Just random speculation, but my theory is that Terra at the end (presumably) of BBS losses his heart and a Nobody is produced. However at some point Master Xehanort's body is lost and his soul inhabits Terra's...
  7. A

terra/xehanort

Just random speculation, but my theory is that Terra at the end (presumably) of BBS losses his heart and a Nobody is produced. However at some point Master Xehanort's body is lost and his soul inhabits Terra's. Memories are kept in the heart, therefor explaining his loss of memory when his is...
Back