• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Roxas and Sora

Re: Roxas and Sra merging i think it was at the end before riku and sora kickedass
  2. K

ok i'm making this for fun

well if you could design a kh3 outfit for any character what would it look like scan and show it off if you want to be a judge pm me there will only be three so first come first serve If you win you get a thanx for playin:thumbsup:
  3. K

well i have a theory

everyone is saying this is sora but since its been confirmed that its not so listen upi think since in kh2 they made nobodies possibly anobody who gets there hearts back but not fully or some crap aphantom or something is made somaybe this is roxas's quote unquote phantom:unsure:
  4. K

Larger KHII:FM/KHCoM remix Scans!! :D

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. K

Should there be another...

I liked com but rhe card thing was kinda stupid
  6. K

organization club

to join pm me and tell me why
  7. K

the monstro level..to much for me

I need help makiing monstro spit you out
  8. K

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

well my friend likes namine for some reason I have a girlfriend so I don't really care now but when the game came out I thought Kairi was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy
  9. K

I made this thread for true kh fans

hi guys this thread was made for people who wish they had a keyblade or that Kairi was there girlfriend basically a thread for friends to hang out and talk:D So let's get started hi how you doing I'm kingdom kid you can call me Rora wich is my kh name that my friends...
  10. K

The Namine Topic 2.0

cool but kinda odd yat first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back