• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

jump festa 2011 BBSFM trailer is here

Based on the new screenshots that came out, I'm guessing that No Heart's Keyblade shapeshitfs into a barrier emitter that must be taken down before you can go against him face-to-face. Also, at the end of the trailer, it seemed to me like he was taking off some sort of cape from over his shoulder.
  2. M

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Terra was the story's final boss. Vanitas' Unversed/Absent Sillhouete is the true secret boss. Ironically, he's fought in the same place as the Lingering Sentiment :D
  3. M

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

There we have it: Vanitas's Absent Sillhouete is the secret boss. IN YOUR FACE! Kouli was right from the very get go :D
  4. M

Was he really the secret boss? I have a feeling this is just another story-bound boss... :/
  5. M

Yep, Xehanort's Guardian. Now we know where he came from! :D
  6. M

Question about the aqua and ATW conversation

Well, Aqua asked both Sora and Riku their names. It seems she also asked Sora something about rescuing Riku if he was in danger or something like that. Maybe she got all emotional because she had already met the boy who would end up being her savior in the future.
  7. M

[SPOILERS] Vanitas' appearance explained

I've given that some thought too. I've come to believe that Vanitas didn't always have a Dark Sora face behind his mask right from the very get go. Maybe he had a Dark Ventus appearance. Maybe he never had a face to begin with, maybe he was just the armor, like the Lingering Sentiment (his name...
  8. M

[SPOILERS] Vanitas' appearance explained

First of all, I'll introduce myself since it's my first post on this forum. I've been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series ever since 2005 and over the course of the years I've been putting together a bunch of theories about the series. The following is a copypasta from a topic I created under the...
Back