• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts II -Secret Ending- THEORY

OK I just watched the trailer about 4 times. This is what makes me interested... Note when they pick up The 3 Keyblades, They all look old or rusted? Rust http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rustedkeyblades4kr.png Rust (Outlined)...
  2. M

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

Ok Not to be a complainer but I'm just gonna say what I hated about the game. -Aierth's Voice (Way too soft and high like) -Not enough Roxas -Worlds are Way too Short (you expect me to believe beasts HUGE castle only has 4 rooms? Shame on you) -Too much of the same attacks (add some damn...
  3. M

What Level are you on?

Normal (standard) mode Lvl 24 , About to do Nightmare Before X-Mas
  4. M

Pirates of the Carribean VA

Sora's Father? Prohaps they were listing a prediction before the game came out, and we started getting info on everyone
  5. M

I was just gonna send you that
  6. M

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/fullcredits (look for his name) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_2 (scroll down for english list) Wikipedia Never lies...
  7. M

Dude it's already confirmed...
  8. M

What's your favorite world?

Im gonna get up to Auron tommarow, but they made him young because he's obviusly (typo) dead, so yeah...
  9. M

Geffory Rush plays his Captin Barbossa Role, but as I hear from many reviews, whoever does Jack's Voice is so good it doesnt even matter if its not Johnny Depp (why wouldnt he do this game...stupid), and the others sound great too.
  10. M

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

Got my fav, Valor Form. you guys got Master and Final because they're strong :P
  11. M

Xaldin's voice demo Video (BURN IN -censored- Square)

I kinda Like it, It's different, something we didn't expect. You gotta look at this with an open mind. Besides I'm sure there's gonna be one pissed off member, I was thinking more along the lines of Xigbar , he looks crazy
  12. M

What Level are you on?

Re: Your Level yeah ok Doublesword, and I'm Jesus. ANYWAYS, Finished Intro: Lvl 6 Got off Game : lvl 7 I totally owned you lamers... ha , i'm not rushing, tommarow ill get to mulan.
  13. M

Xaldin's voice demo Video (BURN IN -censored- Square)

hmm interesting. i bet ya hes angrier when he fights....I cant say it sucks, good voice actor, but wrong voice to suit Xaldin, unless it's another member. Are you 100% sure?
  14. M

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Trust me they dont wanna know where that whips has been....O_o"
  15. M

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Jsnake the only thing i can agree with you on is Metroid Prime Hunters, which i can probally own your butt in (no offense) . Secondly, beat your bro with a home made keyblade, ha.
  16. M

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

..whoa he does sound like Raiden..ha
  17. M

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

Hmm somethings weird. SO yeah remember that subliminal message thing I was kidding about. My mom who never played the game hears this in the song "Go to disney" ,and then I listen to the song and it sounds like it....listen to it , very scary!
  18. M

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

Damn Dudes and Dudettes , this voice is total Axel! Props to the voice actor!
  19. M

LE strategy guide!!!

I get mine tommarow. Word
Back