• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Hello everyone, I do plan on casting a full playthrough of the game on my Twitch.tv Channel, as well as over at the Destructoid Channel starting next Tuesday. I host a show called Journey to the East where I only play import games so I'll have a full week of KH3D content. Here's a sample of my...
  2. X

Dream Drop Distance Secret Bosses

I'd agree with that. Maybe just have bosses such as a 3v3 fight against Aqua, Ventus and Terra.
  3. X

Dream Drop Distance Secret Bosses

I know this is completely throwing it out there, but what about Noctis from FF Versus XIII? I mean Nomura could grab some headlines with that :P, and he certainly could do it. Maybe he could summon multiple keyblades instead of random weapons also!
  4. X

New to KHi!

Hello everyone! I've read around the forums quite a bit but only recently decided to finally sign up. Hmm... a little bit about myself. My name is Johnny, I'm currently attending a community college to earn my Bachelors in Accounting and I cast video games as a part-time hobby! I look forward...
Back