• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

SPOILERS- Riku?

Re: Riku ? mini-spoiler well we can argue (<---- bad enlish) of this forever lets just say he has bluegreen eyes :D
  2. U

SPOILERS- Riku?

Re: Riku ? mini-spoiler Maybe somebody made for him new eyes :D...lol just joking
  3. U

SPOILERS- Riku?

Re: Riku ? mini-spoiler And in here too... http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/kh_riku/intro_beckoning2.jpg
  4. U

SPOILERS- Riku?

Re: Riku ? mini-spoiler no... he has blue eyes http://www.animegaming.net/graphics/kh/riku13.jpg
  5. U

SPOILERS- Riku?

Why he aint anymore blindfolded... ? AND why he has green eyes... Or am i color blind ?
  6. U

Trinitys something to do with forms ?

U noticed ? blue trinity=wisdom red trinity=valor yellow=master green= ???? white= that ultima form havent been confirmed but i call it like that :D and there have been some rumours of green form, maybe king mickeys and soras fusion...dunno :) AND sorry again if this thing has posted...
  7. U

New keyblade

Dunno if u noticed but when u stop in kh2pv2 2min 17sec u can see a new keyblade :) Tell how to put a pic and i put it in show
  8. U

New keyblade

Dunno if u noticed but when u stop in kh2pv2 2min 17sec u can see a new keyblade :) Tell how to post a pic and i put it in show
  9. U

Riku and king mickey in orgazation ?

Why do u think that all organazation guys wear those black cloaks? I think it has a reason of wearing them and why Riku and mickey has started to wear them ? i dont think cause they are trying to spy them or something :D Maybe all in the organzation has lost something like heart/soul so they are...
  10. U

A theory.... *ahem*

You have done pretty good job :) This "theory" is great
  11. U

How the keyblades borned

Ok.. u know how heartless were created so how keyblades were created??post your ideas plz...
Back