• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OSM1017

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

Birth by Sleep on PSN would be really, really awesome. I hope it does happen eventually.
  2. OSM1017

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

Personally hope they get new attire, I wasn't a fan of KH2's designs at all. I prefer their KH1 designs over KH2's. I did like Sora's limit form though, that was awesome.
  3. OSM1017

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] -New Worlds -lots of platforming and interactivity in the environments -A coherent plot -new keyblades -character development for Sora, please don't make him sound like such a dumbass like he was in KH2...
  4. OSM1017

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Nomura already confirmed the series will not end after KH3. KH3 is the end of Xehanort's saga, and Sora will remain as the main character. This shit is never going to end.
  5. OSM1017

Derpdom Hurps Hurp by Derp Volume Derp
  6. OSM1017

I can already tell this new game is going to be weird as hell. I'm only looking forward to Dream Drop Distance right now.
  7. OSM1017

So KH3 will happen in 2014 then.
  8. OSM1017

Wait...that's it? Well, ok then. I dunno how they're going to make a game that pieces all of the events of every game before 3D but it will be interesting to see, to say the least.
  9. OSM1017

Just saw part 1. What was that castle Aqua saw? Also, it looks like Young Xehanort was that mysterious figure Terra saw Riku as after all.
  10. OSM1017

Off topic, why isn't it letting me change my avatar? I keep getting "invalid file."
  11. OSM1017

Oh hey, how's it going Square.
  12. OSM1017

Just upload the videos to megaupload/rapidshare or something. Stop using youtube. In fact, why don't you just PM the videos instead of posting them out in the open?
  13. OSM1017

Pretty funny how fast Square is ninja'ing these videos.
  14. OSM1017

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I don't think the new secret boss is anyone we know, the Sora theory sounds plausible but we always seem to try to connect all these mysterious characters to Sora whenever they pop up. I'm not hearing Sora's theme anywhere in the music either. It could be Xemnas or Xehanort in some form after...
  15. OSM1017

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Well, to each their own I suppose. More power to you if you find her performance enjoyable, but it's not working for me. It's not a major issue that's going to ruin the game for me, I already had more than enough confirmation months ago that BBS on it's own is truly a...
  16. OSM1017

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Willa Holand is absolutely horrendous as Aqua. I've been watching the playthrough for her, and she just sounds completely emotionless and not into the character. It's really jarring everytime she opens her mouth. Everyone else sounds ok, but Aqua's sadly has the worst VA...
  17. OSM1017

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded ....this was the big announcement for E3?
  18. OSM1017

question about the secret boss

Vanitas' Sentiment. No one has beaten him yet, he's insanely powerful and fast.
  19. OSM1017

I thk the correct deck to use against Vanitas Sentiment is LS Deck

I thought this was the case as well.
  20. OSM1017

Whose ending has shocked you most?

The Last episode did, the creation of Castle Oblivion and Aqua sacrificing herself into the World of Darkness to save Terra was pretty unexpected and crazy. Biggest shock though was seeing Aqua SURVIVE, I thought for sure Nomura would end up killing her off.
Back