• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts (question)

I did the prelims, left cerberus alone because I couldnt beat him, went through the game, chip and dale didnt tell me I had unlocked new cups, before hollow bastion I went back, killed cerberus, and all the cups were there waiting for me to dominate them.
  2. S

Lea, Isa, Leon and Co and Radiant Garden

If you watch the intro for Days, then you will notice only members 1 through 6 were founding members. Saix and Axel were numbered 7 and 8 respectively. Furthermore, Lea and Isa showed no connection to Ansem the Wise and his apprentices,furthermore Isa and Lea unlike the others were not involved...
  3. S

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

Likes: 1: music 2: good plotline (eventually) 3: gameplay is almost identical to the ps2 games 4: it's on a portable console. dislikes: 1: story takes ages to pick up. 2: panel system is annoying early in the game where you have no extra slots 3: it's not always clear whether Xion has her hood...
Back