• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

well since we really have unexplained answers about Vanitas, I'm guessing this is not that last we've seen of him, and it might be the first Sora will see him
  2. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

the confusing part about all of this has still been a question since KH2FM+ exactly who is vanitas and why he looks like sora and have a figting style similar to riku
  3. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

I think everyone needs to calm down and wait till we get this with audio and translated, i doubt any of us will get some sleep tonight
  4. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Thank you 222222222555555
  5. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Its not disappointing. It's actually interesting. You see Nomura doesn't want to make things obvious like other things (BLEACH), he wants us to think, wait, and see because we still got Another Dive to go through and the possibility of KH3, so just be thankful for Birth by Sleep
  6. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Wait a God damn minute, WHO THE FUCK IS VANITAS!!!!
  7. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Maybe nomura has a Birth by Sleep Final Mix in stored for us to give us another secret ending
  8. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

let the KH3 theories COMMENCE!!!!
  9. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Maybe Ven because (from what I've seen) sora and riku know him
  10. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts? as in reconnect Ven's heart maybe?
  11. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Xehanort Boss Battle HQ! SEE THIS
  12. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

THAT IS NOT TERRA ITS XEHANORT LOOKING LIKE TERRA EVERYONE LOOK HERE!!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Boss + Ending HQ!
  13. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

facepalm It's an epilogue the secret ending will show something relevant to Another Dive
  14. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

That explains everything!!!
  15. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

in the credits Its a Small World is a song!!
  16. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

credits are almost finished
  17. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

So wait what does this make Vanitas? I predicted how his face looked like but....
  18. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

Vanitas' face is so creepy yet awesome
  19. V

SECRET ENDING!!!

one of the best finds on this whole site!!
  20. V

NA release date?

Well KH2 came out in japan in december, and then 3 months later in NA so I guess we might as well get it in april or may
Back