• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Hello!

Hello and welcome to this crazy rollercoaster that we call Kingdom Hearts. Hopefully you become as obsessed with the series as the rest of us😁
  2. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

KH4 World Predictions: Wrong Answers Only Edition

YES!!! We need more like this 🤣🤣🤣. And yeah I'll never understand what's up with Vampire Survivors getting Among Us and Contra (THE WRONG 🤬 KONAMI GAME) and not Castlevania smh.
  3. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

KH4 World Predictions: Wrong Answers Only Edition

As the title suggests, in this thread we will be making false predictions regarding KH4's worlds. It could be anything from a Disney property that has a very slim chance of making it, or something else entirely no matter how outlandish it is. I'll go first. Since everyone and their Grandma is...
  4. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Hi

Hello and welcome!
  5. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Hello, everyone!

Hello and welcome!
  6. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

When are we expecting news?

Friendly reminder that Dragon Quest XII was announced 3 years ago today and is still MIA.
  7. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Plans/Hopes for Character Customization?

One thing that I'm hoping for is that when you change hairstyles but not the color, it's actually still the same color. It'll be easier to show you what I mean than to explain. My characters main outfit Her Keyblade Armor Her Organization Coat All three of these are using the same hair...
  8. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Missing Link world for Missing Link confirmed?😂
  9. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Fingers crossed that it's compatible with my phone. I've been confident that it would be until pre-registration recently started for Star Wars: Hunters (a game that I'm not that interested in anyways) and lo and behold it's not compatible with my device. I've been stressing about Missing Link...
  10. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

KH Shower Thoughts

I understand how Sora keeps losing his powers after each game, but how does he keep losing all of those keychains? Does he have holes in his pockets?
  11. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

I think from now console exclusive Keyblades should be inspired by an IP owned by each company. For example: God of War Keyblade for PlayStation The Legend of Zelda Keyblade for Nintendo Halo Keyblade for Xbox Portal Keyblade for Steam Fortnite Keyblade for Epic Games Store
  12. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

They'll probably call it The Re:Story So Far collection or something like that 😂
  13. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

Does Elsa's magic keep Olaf's carrot nose fresh or does it have to be replaced regularly?
  14. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Are those shot glasses!?!? I NEED THOSE IN MY LIFE 😂
  15. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Is it possible for people that aren't playing the beta to do this survey?
  16. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Yeah this person is definitely not reliable 😂
  17. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

KH references and cameos in other media?

Inside Out 2 might have a KH reference. (Take this with a massive grain of salt.)
Back