• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 or KH:CoM

You should play it. It's woth to be palyed. It is really fun but it also make sense because if you play KH2 you wouldn't know why it started on this point. The only thing is that it was stupid to make it on GBA...
  2. R

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

I've heard there is a secret ending where you can see roxas on the townclock but I'm not shure and I haven't seen it yet. Because I still stuck in this game *sniff*
  3. R

Question in KHCOM!!

Really I haven't played yet. Can you see? I'm from germany but I hope it will come out soon *sniff*
  4. R

the monstro level..to much for me

Thanks I'll try...but I think Iam hopeless.
  5. R

the monstro level..to much for me

Hey guys I don't know which world I should choose...I think I had choosen the wrong path^^xD And in Monstro there is no way I can deafet the heartless so that monstro is going to spuck? Sry I don't know the word for that, pls can you help me at monstros or help me to find the right world to...
  6. R

Please help! The monstro level

Hey guys I don't know which world I should choose...I think I had choosen the wrong path^^xD And in Monstro there is no way I can deafet the heartless so that monstro is going to spuck? Sry I don't know the word for that, pls can you help me at monstros or help me to find the right world to...
  7. R

Question in KHCOM!!

What do you think? Namine & Sora or Kairi & Sora. I think in CoM both is real.
  8. R

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

I like both of them because Sora doesn't know what to think first(thats funny),and Riku he's so cool sometimes but I think his personality is....kaffuff. I think he has a lonely heart, still he has Sora and Kairi but I think we can see this. Does anyone complain?
  9. R

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine is the hell better than Kairi, she know what she wants and Kairi is too naive. Namien doesn't want to be a shadow, but she don't run away, thats georgious I think. And she is the best female chara in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Chain of Memories.
Back