• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KudoTsurugi

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Imagine if it’s revealed Nomura was a consultant on the game and it was a prologue for Verum Rex. Probably not likely, but it would be funny and fitting if it was true😅
  2. KudoTsurugi

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

I don’t know about ongoing, but at the time they acquired it, Yen Press did get the license with the intention of publishing all the volumes. I don’t know what the story is with the series in the West right now.
  3. KudoTsurugi

Yep, though we did get a new doodle of Sora and some of the Organization looking over his phone. Probably a long shot but maybe that means we’ll see Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord show up in the next chapter? We never did get that fight alongside Mickey, so maybe that’s next followed by the...
  4. KudoTsurugi

Yeahhh they’ve been out of print since October last year because, for some reason, Disney and Yen Press didn’t renew their contract, so the rights to any Disney manga/comics they were publishing(Big Hero 6 manga, W.I.T.C.H, etc) are now up for grabs.
  5. KudoTsurugi

Oh yeah, Amano posted a pic of SDG dealing with the summer heat Looks like we have another delay
  6. KudoTsurugi

Fingers crossed it’ll all get re-released sooner rather than later, but in the meantime, if you see any copies of the Yen Press releases for the KH manga or novels in the wild, grab ‘em first chance you get.
  7. KudoTsurugi

So they still have the Xizzle Burger joke. Awesome👍 Just wanted to be sure because there were small differences between Yen Press and Tokyopop for KH1, CoM and the first 2 volumes of KH2 My bad for not catching that on the first read😅
  8. KudoTsurugi

AWESOME!!🤩 That was actually sooner than I thought it would be. I wonder what the difference in translation will be, if any🤔
  9. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Kengan Ashura?
  10. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Crispin Freeman was in Digimon FRONTIER, the fourth season. Nope, the answer was Noein — To Your Other Self. It takes place over summer vacation, the friend group are all primary schoolers on their last year before going to middle school, one of the main plot threads involves time travel and...
  11. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Added one last hint
  12. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Added another hint to original post
  13. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

If ‘multiverse theory’ wasn't in the explanation, you’d get a pass. Good try though👍 I’ve added a hint to the OG post, in case that helps
  14. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Summer vacation meets multiverse theory and world-ending threats EDIT: Here’s a hint - it’s a show, not a movie - Casting hint: Crispin Freeman was among the dub cast - Final hint: The main cast were primary/elementary school kids.
  15. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Undead Unluck
  16. KudoTsurugi

Final Fantasy IX: The Animated Series (?)

Might be close to necromancing, but with recent rumours/leaks I had a thought about this project. What if they're pulling a Sand Land on it? Here is what I mean: around the time the Sand Land movie was announced, Bandai Namco had plans for it to be a multimedia project. The game was revealed a...
  17. KudoTsurugi

No news on the next chapter, but Amano did release a quick picture celebrating the 15th anniversary of Days:
  18. KudoTsurugi

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

That is a valid point. The problem isn't that the Disney stuff wasn't underutilized, when it comes to KH3, it’s that it was utilized in the wrong places. Possibly even overutilised. Where Monsters Inc, Toy Box and San Fransokyo had unique stories that weren't just movie retreads, I can agree...
  19. KudoTsurugi

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

No, but the Disney worlds were still fun to explore, and Arendelle’s visit left him the knowledge that the Organization found its last members. Yes, it was a lie on Larxene’s part, but Sora didn't know that. To say that the Disney side of KH was underutilized is just untrue. They got more love...
  20. KudoTsurugi

Youtuber lowkeymatt uploaded footage of a supposed cancelled Kingdom Hearts VR game pitch

Absolutely. Imagine telling the X[chi] story this way, it’d make it feel a lot more personal than just seeing it through the chibi-esque lens. Then again, it might’ve taken a lot of power to get working and they'd have had to make tons of models for Heartless, customization options, the...
Back