• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Pokébrids: A Different Pokémon Adventure

POKÉBRIDS http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-ooc/146157-pok-brids-different-pok-mon-adventure-sign-ups-ooc.html There have been many stories of alternate dimensions, places that move at the same time, but completely different in their characteristics. In the world of Pokétopia, Pokémon-Human...
  2. R

Pokébrids: A Different Pokémon Adventure (Sign-Ups and OOC)

POKÉBRIDS There have been many stories of alternate dimensions, places that move at the same time, but completely different in their characteristics. In the world of Pokétopia, Pokémon-Human Hybrids have lived in the world for centuries, all at the same time as the dimension where human...
  3. R

Pokébrids

So, on another forum I went to, I made a pretty successful RP called Pokébrids, and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in it. Soooo... yeah. xD --- Story: In the world of Pokétopia, Pokémon-Human Hybrids have lived on the world for centuries. At first, the land used to be...
  4. R

Haven't made an RP in a looooong time

Okay, so it's been a year since I've done this, so I hope it isn't a terrible idea, but here is my new RP idea. :D The land of Emdarle, a land where peace has reigned for almost a century. The supply of power, known as Mera, provides energy for technology to be used. The supply has been...
  5. R

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Okay, so I have a bit of a theory, but I thought I'd post it here because it relates more. Also, please don't flame me because I'm "new". I've been stalking these boards for months. :P So, as has been in the past two games, the secret boss is shown to be canon to the story, and usually shows...
  6. R

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

This is really helpful. It really helps clear up a lot of info. Thanks for writing this! I didn't really know a lot about the game besides small things I read on Wikipedia, which isn't the most reliable source. XD But again, thanks for spending you're time on this. Really helpful. ^___^
  7. R

New Enemy Theory

Just wanted to say I got the idea after reading Master Riku 789's theory. Also, if someone alreay made a post about this, I'm sorry for repeating it. Okay, so after reading about the Keyblades having a mind of there own, it got me to thinking that maybe the new enemy's are formed when a...
  8. R

AP Exams

Has anyone on here taken an AP exam before? Last May, I took the AP World History Exam and I got a five! It is such an awesome feeling! But have any of you here taken an AP Exam before?
  9. R

358/2 Days Welcomes Riku into Playability.

Oh! I see now! I could see that. Oops! XD
  10. R

Oh. Sorry. Well, that is the only two screen thing I can think of, unless while you were playing as one, you could see the other, but that would be kinda stupid.
  11. R

The two screens thing is a possibility. But, would it work like The World Ends With You, with controlling both characters at the same time? I more believe that Riku will be a playable character from the theory you gave on the front page, which is a really good theory. From what you said, it...
  12. R

New Guy

Hiya. I'm new here! I'm RoxasLG. You can call me LG for short if you'd like. I could care less what you call me though, as long as it isn't rude. XD I've been lurking here for a time, and decided to join. I like to read the theories and such. I hope to enjoy myself here! Oh, and I love Kingdom...
Back