• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Chasers?

YouTube - Sunset Horizons - The Gathering What are they? Someone might've said already, but I missed it. Are they a ditched idea, or is it talking about Terra going after Xehanort and Ven going after Terra or what?
  2. S

New Shonen Jump Scan

Yay! Thanks for the translations.
  3. S

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Awesome job with the Lea concept. Saix in a jumpsuit . . . does that weird anyone out besides me? O.o
  4. S

ME and MX/ Keyblade War theory

Like LOST . . . Think there'll be any flashbacks to it?
  5. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Yeah, I miss careless, clueless Sora jumping from world to world looking for his friends, but I like where the series has gone, too. The whole flying Keyblade thing annoys me. They look cool, but really?
  6. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! EXACTLY!!!! We've got this whole thing figured out.
  7. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Yes, he'll be Eraqus's son . . . Ooh, that would be interesting . . .
  8. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Urgh. Seeing those lucky kids that get to play part of it . . . it's killing me!!!!!! Ven being in the Room of Sleep, Vani and Aqua fighting, and Vanitas taking his helmet off are the three parts I want to see the most.
  9. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! KH II Sora? The whole thing was his daydream . . .
  10. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Ohmygosh!!! One question, are the translations from the trailer at the convention or somewhere else? Someone probably said but I missed it . . .
  11. S

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

OK, around :26, Vanitas looks like he's stabbing something or someone. Think it might be Ven?
  12. S

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Katie Cassidy as Aqua? Though her voice doesn't have much of a real sweet tone to it.
  13. S

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

That could technically be anything though, not necessarily right then, but yeah, it's definitely possible. Then again, In Crisis Core, Genesis, Angeal, and Sephiroth looked pretty ticked at each other too when they were fighting in the training room, and they were simply fighting for the fun of...
  14. S

Ven's relationship with T and A

At least Aqua and Terra seem to be closer than Riku and Kairi. Aqua cares enough about him to worry about him going dark side. But yeah, I agree with what's been said. Terra treats Ven more like a grownup than Aqua does, it seems anyway.
  15. S

Re: Terra and Aqua Fight Hmm. Good point . . . Terra gave him over to MX and then Aqua got extremely mad and attacked him. . . . Joking. I dunno where Ven would be. But, if I were him, I wouldn't want to get in between Aqua and Terra fighting.
  16. S

Trying to think of a "hello" thread you haven't seen 2 billion times

Heya. I'm new here obviously, and Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite VG series so far--another obvious statement. Anyhow, see y'all around!! (Yes, I'm Southern. Thus the ya'll. :lol:)
  17. S

Land of Departure will be Castle Oblivion?

Well, if you close one eye, squint the other and tilt your head sideways, they do look kinda similar. Anyhow, off to the side of CO there's one of those smaller spire-ish things that the LOD castle has. Maybe MX decided to mimic the castle in his own world just darker and uglier.
  18. S

Re: Terra and Aqua Fight I wish I could say they were just training for the Qualification Exam, but they looked waaay too pissed for that. Best guess is that Aqua's knocking some sense into Terra for going dark side on them. New here, btw. =)
Back