• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

seeing the worst of the youtubers hyping up D23 as a possibility to their audience-- I find the 'clown' joke cute, but only when they understand that the joke is truly on them. you can't make the clown joke and then get genuinely angry when you don't get news. i don't expect jack at D23!
  2. Launchpad

You keep saying this despite having no basis. FF7R and KH3 Remind had trailers at the same E3 event in 2019.
  3. Launchpad

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

it's funny to me that kh3 was universally panned as having 'the worst disney filler in the series', but the Manga omitting half of the worlds has created more issues than it would for any other game
  4. Launchpad

i feel genuinely sorry for anyone who's been with KH since the beginning and still can't take a news drought or a bad press show in good humor. The unbridled fury towards Geoff for retweeting some KH shit and then deconfirming its presence at SGF was my definitive "we're never gonna make it"...
  5. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

The fact that KH3 didn't evolve Donald and Goofy's utility in any meaningful way kind of sucks. It'd be nice if they were more customizable like in KH1, with more controllable limits in KH2. Donald should have his own special forms of magic that Sora can't acquire (maybe more zetta-tier spells...
  6. Launchpad

Man, this is gonna start such a big drama... The KH2 Secret Ending being discussed AND D23 is in a month? Man, this is gonna be a huge drama between a lot of us. I'm gonna get into such a big beef with some of you over this stuff... I predict KH4's initial 2022 trailer will appear in a sting...
  7. Launchpad

This would be so fucking based omg
  8. Launchpad

AAIIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEYRE MAKING A DISNEY RPG WHERE YOU VISIT THE DIFFERENT DISNEY PROPERTIES AND FIGHT BAD GUYS!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS BROS NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! THEYRE TRIMMING THE FAT!!!! THEY'RE NOT INCLUDING THEIR OWN CHARACTERS LIKE "Aced", "Ienzo", "Nept", AND...
  9. Launchpad

This is the part that intrigues me. At the very least, KH isn't entirely dormant, as the ports just dropped, and there's a DOA phone game floating around here somewhere. What's interesting to me right now is that SE doesn't have any AAA game or DLC in the pipeline right now besides KH. So it's...
  10. Launchpad

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I think there's an esoteric condition of interacting with a certain painting BEFORE ringing the bell three times. You talk to the painting, get the "paintings are great" dialogue, then you hit the bell thrice to get the full dialogue. It's more hidden than the secret it tries to tell you.
  11. Launchpad

I try to do weird things and change up my sequence of actions every time I play just to see what else there might be. Last year I discovered that, during the first revisit to Traverse Town, if you go to the empty house in the third district AFTER talking to Leon but BEFORE getting the book from...
  12. Launchpad

Yesterday I got a rare(?) line of dialogue in KH1 from the hotel clerk in Traverse Town. Normally I've only ever been able to get them to say "No vacancies." and "Paintings are great...", but when interacting with them directly after beating Opposite Armor, they said "Paintings are great... If...
  13. Launchpad

Visualworks has made other weird mistakes, 0.2 had to be patched to fix Ventus-Vanitas having chin armor and Aqua having a chin you could see from space
  14. Launchpad

I'm very surprised that KH4 is the more illusive and rare game than KH3. KH4 actually looked good when they revealed it, unlike KH3 which looked awful on reveal. KH3 also never went over two years without being seen, not even close, not even with an entire engine change. I really can't wait to...
  15. Launchpad

Advice for a Little Fan Project

Completely flat affect. The most normal man you can be. Whereas every other character will have a mild cartoon inflection (or mild anime inflection in the case of some Organization members), Donald is like your work friend Harry, who boredly asks if you've been doing anything interesting lately...
  16. Launchpad

you're complaining. they offered you the body of sora and you're complaining
  17. Launchpad

I'll be brief and say that I disagree entirely (without being mad or contentious or whatever lol). Luxord and Xigbar's renditions of 13th Struggle and 13th Dilemma respectively have completely original sections new to KH3 with new melodies (that I suspect could carry forward into KH4?). Vector...
  18. Launchpad

and it's only Ishimoto tracks that don't loop properly. There's this moment in every KH3 playthrough, where you've finished Monstropolis and Arendelle. Say what you want about the stories or whatever, but these are FUN WORLDS with lots of combat and GOOD MUSIC. Then suddenly, you look at the...
  19. Launchpad

I hate to bad talk composers, especially considering it's my job. But it's so painfully obvious when it's an Ishimoto track, and in the case of his work on KH, it's never good news. I'm sure he's done cool stuff elsewhere, but Yoko's stuff is so consistently strong on melody, and Ishimoto is not...
  20. Launchpad

Politics Welp, America’s screwed

Biden's biggest problem is the inability to debate due to his age. I promise you that Bernie would not have this issue even at his current age. I agree that we need to stop it with these ancient candidates
Back