• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Saziel

First Time Playing BbS

Thanks, I will look into that. :)
  2. Saziel

First Time Playing BbS

Ah, that sounds great, thanks. :)
  3. Saziel

First Time Playing BbS

I did obtain Ragnarok. I'm playing as Terra first.
  4. Saziel

First Time Playing BbS

Just grabbed a PSP and a copy of BBS today. I've played for an hour and 40 minutes so far. 40 minutes of that was the tutorial and the other hour has been on the Command Board (which is really fun!). Is there anything I should know? On a side note, I've played so much Kingdom Hearts lately. 66...
  5. Saziel

Affinity level

The max affinity is nine.
  6. Saziel

Completion Times

Standard Mode Report Completion - 92% Enemies Defeated - 9,119 Most Used Command - Shadowbreaker x499 Most Used Flowmotion - Wall Kick x 999 Clear Time - 57:52 Spirits Collected - 89% Spirit Smiles - 480 Most Used Link - Meow Wounce x9 Best Spirit Friend - Celk (Jestabocky) Most Used Training...
  7. Saziel

This Doesn't Seem Right. Drop Gauge Glitch?

I know. I had said I wasn't playing on a day that increases drop speed.
  8. Saziel

Question About Placing Portals.

I don't live in an area with abundant streetpasses. I had read that if you place a portal, after about 4 hours, it will be visited by the computer. I placed 4 portals, and atleast 8 hours have gone by since then, and I've had no visitors at all. Was this just a rumor, or did I miss something?
  9. Saziel

It eventually went back to normal on its own. Weird. It had been like that for over an hour.
  10. Saziel

Sora has been stuck at 1.3 drop rate for a while. Even using Drop-Me-Nots won't lower it. I'm not playing on a Risky Winds day or anything, and it's persisting from world to world. >_<
  11. Saziel

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Re: Dream Eater Glitch? I'm not sure if this is really a glitch, but I was using Sonic Blade outside of the chamber area in Symphony of Sorcery. Since the enemy was flying over the clouds and not the ground, my final attack of Sonic Blade left me over the clouds, and I fell down into them, and...
  12. Saziel

Has This Become Anyone Else's Favorite Game?

It became mine...easily. In probably only the first 4-5 hours. Now over 40 hours into my first file, I still feel the same. Such an amazing game.
  13. Saziel

Take a Picture with KH3D!

http://i.imgur.com/nQCG6.jpg I know I'm super late, but I only found out about this site yesterday! :)
  14. Saziel

Potential DLC you can see

I would love an in-depth arena. Something like 10 or so ranks of it, with each rank having several rounds of normal enemies, with the final round of each rank having a boss. Maybe make it classic bosses from other KH games.
  15. Saziel

Favorite new aspect.

I picked Dream Eaters. I love the variety they add. I love Flowmotion almost as much.
Back