• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

My Youtube KHIIFM Guides

not bad.......... *reps*
  2. D

THE GREATEST FAN-MADE TRAILER FOR 358/2 DAYS!!!

rofflewaffles this vid looks like something i saw before................................ oh i kno what it is kh2
  3. D

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

this is how you start a new forum 1. you go to http://forums.khinsider.com/ 2. you go in to the section you want to post in 3.then you look at the top of the page and there should be something there thats say new post and there you go :) Edit: dangit Phil beat me to it
  4. D

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

dude without heartless there would be no nobodys
  5. D

A nobody by any other name

Yttrxium pretty much owned this tread
  6. D

Memories & bodies intertwined?

good work. but this is 1 of tho's thread that could be come legendary or fail depend on if the ppl like it in my book its legend in the making
  7. D

Who is with Aqua?

people open your eyes its her reflection
  8. D

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

thanks guys really could not seee what was going on =/ but what i did see was all that sexyness in 1 place (aqua)
  9. D

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

well we finally saw some aqua game play cant't see whats happening so can you guys/girls tell me what you saw?
  10. D

Question

welcome chip&dale and no double posting plz
  11. D

replay value of Re:CoM NA.....

if you play it so many times you will become bored with it
  12. D

what do you mean?
  13. D

so do you think it would be better if you could go back to Org. 13 bosses and others? Edit: sorry for double post my CPU is lagging
  14. D

so do you think it would be better if you could go back to Org. 13 bosses and others?
  15. D

i think the replay value of Re:CoM NA would be very high if they put in battles with Org.13 and some bosses you come back to after you bet the game
  16. D

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Xaldin on evry level and the girl with yellow hair (forgot her name =/ )
  17. D

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

awwww my eyes the bad CoM graphics lucky re:Com's coming and is this all the info were geting from the Tokyo thing
  18. D

Is Cloud?

hella's yea a second that my brotha
  19. D

bbs maybe the the same.....

no it is not
  20. D

little help...

well i really want a avatar but my computer will not let me for some reason can a mod or some1 help me Edit:never mind some 1 helped me :)
Back