• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

yea, theres no connection and even if theres one then we can't say anything about it as of yet. so stop this pointless babling, and then i've heard theories at some forums (very stupid theories) about the org being in FFvs13. cause it's FF vs. 13 Final Fantasy vs. 13 Final Fantasy vs...
  2. B

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

first, calm down. what are ya..high on caffine or something? 1) We don't know if it's coincidence or what, so we can't say anything 2) Well, Normura is smart but he tends to be repeatitive (wrong spelling?) a lot. I mean, he's worked on so many projects and it's human to repeat things.
  3. B

Keyblade Theory and a question.

i didn't know where else to post this so here it is - ok a while ago i posted this 'theory' in a thread. OK, but you may say "Xehanort weilded the keyblade that could unlock hearts" (KTCUH i'll call it from on) Here what i think: The only way Xehanort was weilding the keyblade is because he...
  4. B

Simple poll

yes he dies (i hate it when dead people come back) I think that we should meet his 'Somebody' in KH3. that would be cool his real name could be Lae
Back