• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Soul's Reprse (Sequel to A Love Letter)

Re: Soul's Reprise (Sequel to A Love Letter) I'm so bad. I abandoned this. But... I'm back with the third chapter! ---- Chapter 3 ~ Xigbar's Tale "It's still going to be raining for a while yet," Larxene said as she sat down on the roof, looking up at the sky. "You never did tell me why...
  2. K

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

I have some good advice, do what I do... Chuck your controller across the room, get up, go outside, and walk around for a bit. Ask yourself what the problem is, and look for the answer inside yourself, therefore finding the real reason for your corruption. Then you can go back inside, fret...
  3. K

Because I feel like it I am going to go ahead and write the second chapter. ^.^ Well, here goes... ------------ Chapter 2 ~ The Rain And Larxene's hand brushed through nothing. The image just scattered, he had never really been there. "Great, I'm even seeing things now," Larxene said as...
  4. K

I can't tell you what's up with Zexion, yet, you figure that out later on. Caelum = Heaven Gelamen = Gathering I'm not positive that's right, I used an online translator to translate it from english to latin, but that's what I'm using it as. ^.^
  5. K

Fanfiction ► A Love Letter

Thanks! I posted the first chapter of 'Soul's Reprise', the sequel, so now I'll probably go make another vid. ^.^ Enjoy what's there of the sequel.
  6. K

Soul's Reprise (Sequel to A Love Letter) So, since I made my vid and got that out of my system, I am finally starting to work on the sequel to A Love Letter. Yay. :closedeyes: I'm kinda tired at the moment though, so if this is not excellent, please don't kill me... ----------- Chapter 1 ~...
  7. K

Yay! Larxene's vid only took me about an hour and a half to make, so I already got it up and running! YouTube - Tribute to Larxene I'm trying to decide what to do next, I'm thinking of making a vid of everyone in Castle Oblivion, don't know what song to use though.... *goes back to pondering*
  8. K

Thanks! It was kind of hard to do, there's only oh-so-much Zexion photage, but a lot of Larxene. I'm planning on making a tribute to Larxene just because she kicks butt. ^.^ (Also, it was really fun making that video, now I want to make more.)
  9. K

YouTube - On My Own (ZexionXLarxene) (I just had to resave the vid as a different file type, I saved it as project instead of movie. >.< This is my first vid, so please enjoy it! ^.^ I'll probably be making tons now that I've managed to make one.)
  10. K

I got it to work, yay, but it'll take a while for it to process, I'll have a link for you tomorrow.
  11. K

It ended up being a Larxene/Zexion vid, I was too lazy to go find the area with Xigbar and download it, that would have taken a while anyways. I just uploaded it to youtube, so I'm waiting for it to process... *twiddles thumbs* And my Zexion is kind of out of character, it's how I would...
  12. K

Thanks! ^.^ That was the lost chapter of this sector though, it's going to be finished in a semi-seperate fanfic called, 'Soul's Rebirth', or something like that. I am dying to make a Zexion/Larxene/Xigbar vid now though, so I probably won't get to starting the fanfic until after I do that. ^.^
  13. K

But Xigbar would much rather be more than friends. ^.^ There's a story behind that, you'll probably find it out in the sequeal to this fanfic. (Just a forwarning on the sequeal, I'll probably be using songs in that one a lot because I found a perfect one for this fanfic series. It's called 'I...
  14. K

Struggle Battle R

I feel stupid for having to ask this, but it's driving me insane.... How do you gain experience to get to fighting the other people besides Hayner?
  15. K

OK, so wee, there will porbably be two more chapters to this particular fanfic, but I plan on continuing it with another fanfic. You'll probably all hate me for the ending I plan to give this one though. ^.^ Without more waiting, chapter 7... --------- Chapter 7 ~ Darkness' Wake Larxene was...
  16. K

Wee, so I'm done being lazy and finally have come to write chapter 6. There probably aren't going to be too many more chapters, and I'll probably tell you who the guy that has been talking to Zexion is in the chapter after this one. Ok, before you read this one though, here are the name...
  17. K

I have a lot of free time, the only reason they don't come out quicker is that I don't want to double post and I'm working on getting my proboard established. >.< All well, without further adue (?), the next chapter, which is kind of an inbetween chapter, so it's not going to be wonderful or...
  18. K

Zwee, people like my random fanfic! :thumbup: (I've been writing for a long time, so fanfics are a lot of fun to write, I just wasn't sure if anybody was going to like my weird ideas... >.<) Haha, so wee. *turns on One Winged Angel, her new music to listen to while writing* The next...
  19. K

Since I have no life, or more or less writing random stuff is my life, the next chapter is all ready. Here you go. ^.^ (And sorry, I don't know if Larxene's real name was Arlene, but that's the first one I got so I'm going with it.) ------ Chapter 3 ~ A Time Before "Ienzo, why are you...
  20. K

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

You're just looking for something to blame, but it's not video games, it's your already corrupt mind. (Yes, I know that's mean, but pretty much everyone's mind is corrupt more.)
Back