• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

What happened?

I was just on the KHInsider homepage and realised that the list of different threads on the side of the page are gone. Now there is just the "Multimedia" section, and the "KHInsider" section. Could someone please tell me what's going on here
  2. C

Not really important...

sorry if this isn't in the right place, i'm sort of new. this isn't important at all to the story but... do the twilight town gang (Hayner,Pence etc.) like, have any parents, or do they just live on their own in some random garage(the usual spot)? I know family isn't relative to KH but it...
  3. C

Who is this?

Thanks guys. BTW does anyone know how to upload a sig for my profile
  4. C

Who is this?

Hi, I just recently joined KHInsider so i'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I was just watching the secret ending of BBS on youtube, and i was wondering who the man in the Org. Cloak was at the beginning *SPOILERS* YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 [PERFECT QUALITY...
Back