• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Marluxia: Deathscythe, and Blossom Shower?

i never needed a startegy to beat him, i just thought he was easy all around. i cant remember how i beat him, i havent played in so long.
  2. D

Which character do you hate in CoM?

i hated all the disney boss battles in this game. they were too easy. the only boss fight i ever had trouble on was the last time you fight riku. took me a couple of tries, other than that i took me one try on everything.
  3. D

minesweeper

yea its a nerdy game and old and boring, but have any of you actually beat the expert level of this. ive been addicted to beating it for like 3 weeks now, but the farthest ive gotten is down to 8 mines left.
  4. D

have you beaten the game?

yea i beat it. it was really cool at first but it got way too repetative. i mean, each world was almost the exact same thing with different backgrounds. but compared to a lot of gameboy games, it was decent.
Back