• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maximumlight8

When are we expecting news?

i mean KH3 had a file leak back then too, which leaked/confirmed literally every world in the game pretty much. However, this is a much different kind. I think it's mostly shows/movies leak and obviously tons of extremely personal data that was leaked. Can't imagine many games will be on here...
  2. maximumlight8

https://ultimatefanevent.d23.com/schedule#/schedule/byVenue Looks like no games showcase for D23 unless it's the Disney entertainment show case. Epic mickey has a presentation though.
  3. maximumlight8

tgs hasn't been anything like it has pre covid so i'm not really expecting anything there tbh
  4. maximumlight8

really am shocked that KHML has nothing come out this month yet. idk, doesn't seem like a good sign to me considering the second "beta" was like 2 months ago.
  5. maximumlight8

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

Got all KH1 achieves, doing ReCoM next... the ReCoM pc port has quite a few weird issues it seems
  6. maximumlight8

they make too much money from predatory gacha, it's a real shame that there can't just be like an AA KH release. KH3DHD was a great representation of what could be done with the old system on modern hardware.
  7. maximumlight8

yeah I hate how KH went from being all about accessibility for the old games, but then make gacha games that literally close down forever. Even the lore important part is bad on KHUX, everything is presented out of order. It's not a good sign when watching a youtube video is the easiest way to...
  8. maximumlight8

I guess D23 will have a big focus on epic mickey. Surprised there's nothing about the game from the direct tbh
  9. maximumlight8

I hear they're working on updates, hopefully the GPU stuff is resolved soon. Would be cool if they fixed bugs but square is square lol
  10. maximumlight8

kind of surprised there's nothing about KHML. makes me wonder if D23 might be when they give a final trailer or something for it. I find it strange they're not hyping up KHML that much, but that might be a testament to the current development stage it's in or something.
  11. maximumlight8

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

Golden age to me is KH1 - Days, bbs is when I kinda began falling off caring about the story. I basically only play KH for gameplay because every KH game plays so unique and I love it. I don't think Square can ever make a masterpiece like KH1 ever again though. Some talent that was part of the...
  12. maximumlight8

I was playing through recom and it seems like they messed up the controls lol, card shortcuts are remapped. If you remap it, it causes it to shuffle through the pause UI menus with left and right or whatever.
  13. maximumlight8

ReCoM doesn't seem to have gotten any sort of upgrade, the textures don't look any better. From my end, the UI seems to have no upscaled text unlike KH2. KH2 has a ton of new updated UI textures and it looks really nice. Seems like ReCoM and BBS did not get the same treatment, at least from what...
  14. maximumlight8

what kills me is all they had to do was release the games as they were before and just bump down support to dx11. Instead, they did this and really did not have super great results. Apparently I heard that KHBBS is pretty untouched though so not sure how true that is
  15. maximumlight8

it doesn't help that some KH news focused youtubers are also taking what Midori says as gospel
  16. maximumlight8

https://insidethemagic.net/2022/08/d23-live-stream-2022-schedule-announced-ab1/ seems like there is no schedule announcement until about a week or two before D23 lol
  17. maximumlight8

KH1 rando uses Lua backend/front-end. I'm not sure if they are compatible with deck
  18. maximumlight8

idk if the randos could work, they require a separate app to play them
  19. maximumlight8

idk, I mean following what some random piece of merch says and expecting something just seems a little unrealistic imo. I would imagine they're probably going to say something soon about KHML when KH steam releases.
Back