• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UkeSora

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Yooooo this is hype!
  2. UkeSora

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

Some people just like something more exotic, I think, and as long as you're not harming anyone or doing anything wrong, I think it's ok. They're fictional characters, not real people. You will be surprised by the FF7 community. lol
  3. UkeSora

When are we expecting news?

This is going to make me sound like an asshole, but I hope Missing Link fails so Square Enix never thinks about making another shitty KH Gatcha game again.
  4. UkeSora

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

So I have been playing KH on Steam, and because I already completed 100% in all the KH games on the console before, I decided to play the games using trainers to get stuff like infinte EXP, etc. because I really don't want to do all that stupid, boring ass grinding that some games require to...
  5. UkeSora

With this rumor of KH4 coming out in 2026, I have to wonder: with KH games taking so long to be made, how many more games can Nomura make before he dies or retires? I don't think this saga will be the last one, and I don't think Disney and Square will let the series die while making money...
  6. UkeSora

So chances of KH4 news tomorrow?
  7. UkeSora

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I don't think Nomura like or dislike Sokai. It feels like he just doesn't care about the romance between them, unfortunately. It's like Nomura just creates the romance between them because it's an epic story and it is expected for the main character to fall in love with someone. Which sucks...
  8. UkeSora

KH4 World Predictions: Wrong Answers Only Edition

I know you are joking, but exclusive bonus worlds for each KH4 version would be amazing. Like a Mario world, a Halo world, and a Ratchet and Clank world.
  9. UkeSora

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I know about the 2.8 credits, but to me, it feels like Nomura just doesn't care for that anymore, like in KH3, Roxas and Namine don't even interact, and Riku and Namine are not one of my preferred ships. The only ship I really care for is Sokai, and a little of Soriku too, because I am Bi and...
  10. UkeSora

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I still prefer the smelling over the aura sensing The aura makes a lot more sense, but the smelling is way more funny.
  11. UkeSora

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I hope for The Alice in Wonderland from Tim Burton; Nomura already said in an interview that he likes that movie. And I think it will make sense in KH4.
  12. UkeSora

People say Nomura debunked Rikunami, but I don't agree. I feel like he just said that because Square Enix wants the Soriku fans to continue investing in the series and give them money. There is nothing wrong with shipping Soriku, but, let's be honest, it is not going to happen in a shonen series...
  13. UkeSora

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I think you guys are being very pessimistic about a KH movie. I will love to see a KH movie. I feel it has the potential to be a better version of the game. The KH games don't have exactly a good narrative, so I feel like a movie could improve in almost every aspect like the manga did. Imagine...
  14. UkeSora

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

I feel like Kingdom Hearts has no direction whatsoever; Nomura just does what he thinks is cool as he goes along.
Back