• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

You want to have the “there were no kh games between 2 and 3” experience 😭😭😭
  2. Chaser

They did put a message up but it was region locked so a lot of people didn’t know about it
  3. Chaser

The Orchestra trailer was a re-reveal. It came after a decent period of silence, and kickstarted the year and a half marketing campaign. It was glorious. Edit: KINGDOM HEARTS pin CONFIRMED FOR SDCC
  4. Chaser

To me it just made more sense because it's a Disney game and marketing to Disney fans made sense. It'd get it's time in front of gamers at the plethora of gaming events, but I do think this is the last D23 before KH4's release. But like any event, treat it as if it's not going to be there until...
  5. Chaser

Where the hell did that come from?
  6. Chaser

The core fundamental design of the game would need an overhaul and that would take more than just a couple of months to execute. They’ll keep it as a phone game and without a console port version, for sure. Would love to be wrong though. I’m also glad we’ve also pivoted away from thinking any...
  7. Chaser

What exactly makes this Rebirth concert stand out against other concerts? Is it the first one?
  8. Chaser

No, I just rewatched that bit and he didn’t. “Come deliverance” came right after “Kingdom” finished leaving his mouth, which sounds so weird to type out.
  9. Chaser

Well, to be fair he said kingdom hearts wouldn’t be there. And I believe it was said that kingdom come deliverance would be there 🤭
  10. Chaser

The very idea of that gave me a hearty laugh 😂😂😂
  11. Chaser

I thought it was time when they released wafers that included artwork from Missing-Link. Sure am not getting any hopes up from acrylic logos 😔
  12. Chaser

PS Stars is rolling back out worldwide after a global outage for over a month. Just went live in Aus and there’s a campaign that can be earned by starting Melody of Memory
  13. Chaser

It's out September 9th 2024! And it has a pre-registration campaign running alongside today's announcement drop! So automatically it's better than Missing Link
  14. Chaser

Frankly I want my Disney RPG to get rid of the Disney elements so I'm unhappy 😤 Edit: And while we're at it I want my Nomura game to lose it's Nomura elements.
  15. Chaser

"Mum can we get Missing Link?" "We have Missing Link at home." Missing Link at home: Watch this be a better game than Missing Link.
  16. Chaser

If Square Enix supported the PS Classics catalogue, they'd just let Implicit Conversions work on a Dissidia 012 port, somehow fix it so the DLC items are unlocked in game, and let us all enjoy that wonderful game all over again.
  17. Chaser

Advice for a Little Fan Project

Theme, I don't think Max is asking for involvement from other people, I think he's just looking for advice on how to tackle doing Donald Duck's voice when reading the novels out to his friends. I read the OP as not looking for many individuals to voice a fan dub for the novels, but more as him...
  18. Chaser

Death Stranding 2, published by Sony, is like 99% to be at TGS which covers Sony being there. But a Pro reveal right before with more games and a release date for Lego Horizon would be nice.
  19. Chaser

KH has shown up a lot at TGS, it had new trailers for the remixes in 2013, a DDD trailer in 2011, Melody of Memory had a presentation there, KH 2.8 was announced there, KH3 had a Big Hero 6 trailer alongside the Arendelle sliding mini-game and a tease of the Dark Aqua fight and there was a...
  20. Chaser

I just realised it's July 4th, one full month after the wafers said "pre-register now." And with no game and being all out of wafers, it's lose/lose over here. I don't really care, I just want to know what the hell happened behind the scenes
Back