Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. drew0512

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

What? They are just giving more options. Players have been doing runs with restrictions for ages and this mode is just reflecting that. This has literally zero connections to a gameplay being good or bad.
  2. drew0512

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Photo Mode is not really my cup of tea but I'm happy it is being added because other people would definitely enjoy it a lot. Im personally hyped for Black code mode as it sounds huge, if done right. All I need now is more Gummiship content and I'm set!
  3. drew0512

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

KH3's visuals are top notch, you can't really say it was a sloppy work in comparison.
  4. drew0512

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

Omfg. That was an awesome trailer, I don't even know what to say. I'm just happy that they're keeping the goofiness the original game had.
  5. drew0512

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

That's why it's secret, duh :P
  6. drew0512

Did you mean... ... Kairi's grandma?
  7. drew0512

But how? Assuming the theory is right, the ending will stay the same. You have to pay to see more story bits, but that's what FMs always did.
  8. drew0512

There's already a new cutscene that happens in another world (Luxord and Xigbar)
  9. drew0512

Two more things: - Naminé looks beautiful and I;m happy she finally gets a proper cutscene - the trailer is hinting at playable Axel, so... Playable Kairi too? C'mon Nomura, this is your chance.
  10. drew0512

Woah, so many cool things. I assume playable Axel and LW vs Terranort fight. Also Oblivion (dark mode!) hype!
  11. drew0512

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Well, I'm definitely hyped and ready to be surprised (hopefully).
  12. drew0512

Is KH3 A Good Game?

Yes, I've played it three times (Proud, Proud lvl 1 and Crit). Despite this, I want to play it again but I'll wait for the DLC. It has my favourite gameplay because I love to have variety and experimenting with transformations and whatnot was really fun. I love exploration and platforming so...
  13. drew0512

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

I would have preferred a white actress because Ariel has one of my favourite Disney designs (and if I'm not wrong they have been sticking to the "original" disegns in these live actions so far), but her skin color doesn't really change anything. I don't think I'm going to see this movie since...
  14. drew0512

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

After KH2 I had to enjoy this series from afar because I couldn't play BbS, Days, Coded and DDD, so I had to read up the story, watch cutscenes and such, which certainly made my love for the series weaker, or better, numb. It was only years later with the remixes and such that I could finally...
  15. drew0512

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

Well, that's my point. Regardless of what we think of those moments, they are in the game. Mentioning the moment with Belle and Xaldin (which isn't exactly much different and subjectively a lot more forgettable) while glossing over similar moments in KH3 and saying that they are "wholly absent"...
  16. drew0512

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

I guess I'm missing the point here since in KH3 you have SGD and Woody and Buzz/Mike and Sulley/BH6 cast confronting OG villains. "Wholly absent" seems rather out of place here.
  17. drew0512

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

Sure, my initial reaction was actually "Ugh, of course it's Frozen". It was mainly a response to Face My Fears because plot relevance isn't really a factor when it comes to these things.