Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Echo

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

This is such an unreasonable ask, like seriously If you want this much control you might as well just program your own game
  2. The_Echo

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Yet another Orchestra-exclusive info/footage reveal Getting a little tired of that if I'm being honest
  3. The_Echo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

Not exactly, I don't think. When Strelitzia was introduced, chronologically that was just before the χ[chi] final chapter, and she said it'd been two years since the start of χ[chi]. After that there's an ambiguous amount of months timeskipped in the final chapter, then the events of Uχ So the...
  4. The_Echo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

Reposting rough translation
  5. The_Echo

Preview of November story update

TL;DR Brain confirmed Red Circle Kid, first one made a Leader, and the note with the Leaders' names is inside his Book. Maleficent and Darkness make their way to Daybreak Town to cause some trouble.
  6. The_Echo

Preview of November story update

Why are the sound and quality buttons from χ[chi] in the top-right corner
  7. The_Echo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

Probably not. When Strelitzia was introduced, she mentioned that it had been about two years since the events of χ[chi] began, and her introduction chronologically is shortly before the climax of χ[chi] and the Keyblade War. At that point, there's a timeskip of a few months, so let's call the...
  8. The_Echo

Granted, this is from a Famitsu feature if I remember right, but it says that χ is "100 years or more" before the time Sora obtains the Keyblade. Far as I know there haven't been any other explicit mentions of the time gap between the age of fairytales and the modern era. Re:χ is definitely an...
  9. The_Echo

That may be true for Uχ (I can't remember), but by the time 2.8 had launched in 2017, χ[chi] had already closed down four months prior. For people following that game, Skuld was a long-established character.
  10. The_Echo

Wait why I can't imagine what part of this update involves Sora in any way
  11. The_Echo

Here's the gist of the update from my own translation: The Keyblade War started when the Master was a kid. It's not "another" Keyblade War, but rather the War began much earlier than we thought. The Master claims that there were other Keyblade wielders, however they are "out of the question,"...
  12. The_Echo

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade Keychains Releasing March 2020

More likely it was renamed for the West. In Japan, W is often used as an abbreviation of the English word "double." Presumably in reference to KKW's design being a combination of Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker.
  13. The_Echo

Spin-offs You Want to See (regardless of how much sense they make)

T H E A T R H Y T H M That is all.
  14. The_Echo

10/3 Union χ JP Update: Event Schedule, Keyblade War EV finale

I BEAT THAT STUPID BEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This deck is absolutely NOT a recommended setup Every medal has Ground-60% Kairi, Kairi B, Invi, Ava, and Key Art 20 all have EA (KA20 is 120%) This took lucky Combi Up procs and calculated Super Burst uses to manage his counter But now I...
  15. The_Echo

This is the setup I had for Ava, because she reflects Reverse, but I beat Invi in two turns, I think, so this will probably work just fine When I beat Invi I had KHIII Larxene instead of Phantom Every medal except Phantom has Ground-60% KHIII Xion B, Sora UF and the partner Key Art had EA40%...
  16. The_Echo

I managed to beat Invi and Ava I'm in Unicornis so I don't have to deal with Ira's Upright reflect, thank God But Gula and Aced are still a real pain I would rather they just not have the line voiced period (which is probably what will happen), than replace it with a completely different one.
  17. The_Echo

"Behold the outcome of the war" Maybe I could if Aced wasn't digging a crater into my chest
  18. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

It's as clunky and awkward as I hoped it'd be Hope you can figure out how to extract it, we're one step closer!
  19. The_Echo

9/19 Union χ JP Update: Version 3.4.0, KH Stained Glass, Event Updates

Level 850??? When was the cap raised to 800? I'm still only 489...
  20. The_Echo

9/9 Union χ JP Update: Development Letter, PVP Rankings, Boss Time Attack

Subslot medal stacking should've been there from the start to be honest, but I'm glad it's coming nonetheless. The new medal synthesis looks a lot more convenient. Passive abilities is cool I wonder what sort of items are in the Moogle Shop. Gems, probably. Draw Tickets? Skip Tickets? New items?