Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Rather than diving more into her exhaustion, how about the fact that she let her ego interfere with her better judgement and forced Sora out of the battle when she didn't need to? That was completely out-of-character, especially since it was VEN (and the goal of waking him) that motivated her...
  2. Twilight Lumiair

Now all they need to do is give him a co-writer & continuity editor, and I might have faith in this series' writing again 😉 Yeah, I agree it's important to look past the hype and recognize the patterns of how they choose to market the material. Not saying hype is bad, but it shouldn't be a...
  3. Twilight Lumiair

Also, didn't Nameless Star say he was "unrecognizable" and had "his heart replaced by another"? Both would seem to point to Marluxia during the time of KH3. Though I imagine she probably told him her brother's original name (even if she should technically know what he goes by nowadays).
  4. Twilight Lumiair

Once again you sum up my own feelings exceedingly well. It's true that what we got, in hindsight, should've been expected to a degree. I guess, I just didn't think Nomura and co. would go so far out of their way to do it (especially in a dlc). EXACTLY. I was meaning to say this for a while...
  5. Twilight Lumiair

Wha--.... Oooooh, now I get it. That actually makes everything click into place quite clearly. From a narrative standpoint, they're planning on expanding the fights between the GoL and SoD that Sora wasn't present for by having him go back and spectate them from the final world (minus Riku's...
  6. Twilight Lumiair

Gotcha, thanks. I see it now. Based on that quick shot, and the follow scene, I'm guessing Sora will be delving into everyone's hearts during the KG segment, but... Why? Are they trying to make Sora's death more weighty? Because before, all he had to do was battle with the Liche, and YX didn't...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

This'll be the only saving grace for me. I want Sora's "WTF?!?!" reaction to be grand.
  8. Twilight Lumiair

Okay, before we go any further, can someone PLEASE direct to me to the shot in which Ven is emanating darkness? Cause I'm apparently still missing it, lol. I guess this is where the whole "worldlines" thing comes into play. Oh boy, is that just a convoluted mess waiting to happen.
  9. Twilight Lumiair

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

I'll go on record saying this, but... Yeah, I was totally wrong about Yazora just being purely conceptual in that secret ending. Everyone who told me so is free to rub it in my face, lol. Still have zero clue how that makes logical sense with what we've seen in Toy Box, but at this point, I...
  10. Twilight Lumiair

Ya know what? Screw it. If they can bring Repliku back at this point, I won't bat an eye. Litterally nothing could catch me more off guard than what we already saw in this trailer.
  11. Twilight Lumiair

Exactly. Everyone stayed back to "keep KH closed", but again, Xehanort took control of it during the final fight anyway and nearly wiped out everything right there! What was the point of the GoL being absent at all if it changed literally nothing? All that said, it STILL doesn't make sense for...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

Wow... Genuinely surprised they would expand on THAT of all things. Doesn't make the fact that it does nothing to prevent Xehanort from taking control of KH anyway (nearly causing a purge), but it's at least more than what the base game implied. Makes sense I guess. Though I'm surprised we'd...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

Ok, so thinking it over a bit more, I'm about 99% sure they're redoing the vast majority of the Keyblade Graveyard segment of the story. There's simply no other logical explanation for half these cutscenes and boss battles. For example, Terranort and Sora never confronted in the Badlands, minus...
  14. Twilight Lumiair

I.... DON'T UNDERSTAND. Like, here I was thinking Re Mind couldn't be anymore unpredictable, but I genuinely wasn't prepared for this!!
  15. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

It's actually a direct call back to this scene: I only just noticed how it was a total reversal: Instead of Terra using the chains, it's Xehanort that (somehow) whips them out, and rather than Xehanort grabbing Terra's face, Terra manhandles Xehanort's. In both scenarios, Aqua and Ven are held...
  16. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Same. The loss of development was obviously a contributing factor to the areas in which the game felt broken and half baked, but at the same time, there are certain creative decisions that just seemed like poor choices on the writers part (regardless of the lost work). Like... It would be one...
  17. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Was waiting for someone to finally bring this up, but yeah. Terranort attempting to kill Ven and Aqua was literally played up for comedy. Hence why he acted like such a clown as he was flailing them around. Like OMG, the level of tonal dissonance just made it so cringey, and certainly didn't...
  18. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

This pretty much sums up my own general thoughts tbh. I'm not personally excited for these DLC additions because they don't really address the primary issues I've had with the game, nor did I expect them to. Nonetheless, they add improvements and options to those who already enjoyed the base...
  19. Twilight Lumiair

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 nominated for Best Character Animation — Video Game at the Annie Awards

Purely in terms of visuals, I don't have too many complaints, buuuut the CGI models were.... way too waxy and doll-like for me to take seriously-- especially for the original characters.
  20. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Frankly, it's debatable on whether or not a record of Xion should even exist in the first place after Re: Chain and Re: Coded made it amply clear how deeply memory and recorded text are intertwined. Every single explicit mention of Xion in Roxas and Axel's journals, for example, should be wiped...