Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sakuraba Neku

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

I love how serious Sora looks in that render. More of that, please!
  2. Sakuraba Neku

I was hoping for a physical version

It's gonna happen sooner or later.
  3. Sakuraba Neku

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

I don't think Yozora is a real fusion. but he definitely seems to be a mix of FF Versus XIII Noctis, Riku, and Sora. Both Verum Rex and TWEWY may belong to the third worldline Nomura teased months ago and just like TWEWY has its own game, Verum Rex may be a real game in the future. Yozora and...
  4. Sakuraba Neku

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Both english and japanese voice actors for Noctis voicing Yozora would be going a little far. Hopefully is someone new from both sides.
  5. Sakuraba Neku

KH1 Beta Trailer and Sora's current situation

Looks like that KH1 quote in the end of the last trailer isn't the only thing Nomura is bringing back. Sora's current situation matches what was described in KH1 beta trailer:
  6. Sakuraba Neku

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

Yozora being important was pretty much a given, because only major characters appear in secret endings. Not only KH3 secret ending is named after him but he appears on it along with Sora the protagonist, Riku the deuteragonist and MoM the mastermind of everything. And since Verum Rex is the...
  7. Sakuraba Neku

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

It's slighty upated. This is the original one for the 15th anniversary. In the new one Riku is not holding CoM cards and the circle of CoM cards around him is replaced by hearts. It's strange still not having his best friend Sora there though.
  8. Sakuraba Neku

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

OMGGG they listened! They listened to the fans!!! I don't remember the last time I got so happy with a KH trailer! It's fantastic from the beginning to end. My jaw was dropped the entire time. I knew Nomura sooner or later would reuse that KH1 quote, but never I imagined I would hear Sora and...
  9. Sakuraba Neku

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Arendelle problems are because of Disney, not because they were working against the clock. We're talking about Frozen here, guys. Disney being overprotective of their best selling animated movie back then is much more believable than Square not having time to do it justice. @VioletPluto...
  10. Sakuraba Neku

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

They will fit like they always did. KH secret endings always featured original worlds and never disney worlds. I'm a little tired of Disney and I also would like to have a KH game with a more mature tone, but I'm not seeing Disney going anywhere. Secret Endings can also be misleading.Verum Rex...
  11. Sakuraba Neku

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

The thing is, if they had a strong core gameplay from the beginning, they wouldn't need to still be resorting to so many gimmicks. Critical mode was already released months ago and they're still tweaking the gameplay. If anything this is showing how flawed the gameplay from the base game is.
  12. Sakuraba Neku

Unpopular opinions!

As a designer, Nomura is unquestionable talented and one of my favourites together with Akira Toriyama, but his skills as director and writer are overrated. He's not as good as some people made him out to be and he having so much control over KH3 was a bad idea. He definitely needs help of...
  13. Sakuraba Neku

The only thing I'm interesting here is the black mode and how much possibilities it offers, but even so after the critical mode came out, new difficulty features aren't a priority for me. I'm more eager for new story and gameplay content. Hopefully the next trailer shows a glimpse of the secret...
  14. Sakuraba Neku

News ► Richard Epcar confirms recording for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re:Mind DLC

There nothing confirming it so far, but 30th November is the date for the last concert of World of Tres tour and some fans are expecting a new trailer for Re:Mind. It's a good guess because we got out first news about Re:Mind DLC content in the first concert in Tokyo and the last one will be in...
  15. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

Good to see Nomura already confirming they started working in part 2, even though I don't expect it to come out before 2023 at least.
  16. Sakuraba Neku

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

Frozen 2 seems to have even more potential to be a great world in Kingdom Hearts than its predecessor, but that doesn't mean much if Disney has all its fingertips over it and ruins everything again.
  17. Sakuraba Neku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

Same thing happened with me but with Marvel's Spider-Man. What a masterpiece!
  18. Sakuraba Neku

Future outfits

Roxas definitely needs a redesign, because he feels outdated next to all his friends. All the others unless there's a major timeskip, I don't mind if they don't change much. Hopefully Riku keeps his Noctis' haircut until the end!
  19. Sakuraba Neku

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

It's gonna happen sooner or later, because KHX story is important. There aren't many fans playing these KHX games, but apparently there are enough to let Square-Enix keep getting away with what they are doing, which baffles me. The question is if it's gonna be a game or another movie. I vote...
  20. Sakuraba Neku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Patch 1.06 adds "Special" to title menu

They could have specified which "various issues" they fixed...