Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

News ► Square Enix adds KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind to Jump Festa 2020 lineup

Something tells me it’s gonna be today’s State of Play trailer again.
  2. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

You know, the new Sora render looks like something that would work in Smash Ultimate. Heck, someone even did a photoshop edit where they turned up the brightness, and now it's even more legit-looking: ...for an edited render, anyways.
  3. Perkilator

Resident Evil 2 | January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

The RE3 remake was officially announced at today’s State of Play. And hey! Project REsistance is actually an online multiplayer part of the game!
  4. Perkilator

Nintendo

My heart wants it to be Kingdom Hearts, but my mind says it's gonna be Epic Mickey.
  5. Perkilator

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

My thoughts exactly. It’s great that Nomura is listening to feedback at all, and my only hope at this point is that he learns from this later down the line.
  6. Perkilator

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Real talk, I never understood why both of Capcom’s Capcom vs. SNK games limited their rosters to characters from Street Fighter and King Of Fighters. We could‘ve has the same level of franchise diversity that even Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite had with Capcom side of the roster that it shamelessly...
  7. Perkilator

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Not to get my hopes up (in fact, I’m surely stretching), but what if that revamped 358/2 Days scene is part of a potential 358/2 Days remake? Outside of that, I’m at least glad we got info at the concert.
  8. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

After playing the recent KH3 demo, I feel like Angelic Amber is…kinda uninspired for a possessed doll boss. Where’s my hot tea hose attack, Nomura? Or my teapot Heartless? Or an army I’d possessed doll clothes?
  9. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Missed opportunity for KH3 #1836429: Not bringing back the Wight Knight and Gargoyle Heartless and redesigning them to fit with Monsters Inc. (these guys):
  10. Perkilator

How would you react if…?

I'd have to see how it was executed to give a proper judgement. How would you react if there was a Heartless based on the Golem from Dragon Quest in Monstropolis and Twilight Town?
  11. Perkilator

How would you react if…?

Yeah, not sure how I’d feel about it. How would you react if Crash Bandicoot eventually got that canceled sequel to Twinsanity where he goes through different TV shows?
  12. Perkilator

How would you react if…?

I’d be scared and excited at the same time. How would you react if, instead of possessing Buzz and never going anywhere with (because Pixar), Young Xehanort summoned an electric demon Heartless to possess the TV screen and the lights in the game store in Galaxy Toys?
  13. Perkilator

How would you react if…?

Okay, good…now you’re supposed to list a different scenario for another user to reply their reaction to.
  14. Perkilator

How would you react if…?

Just as the title says, we’re going to take turns listing off different scenarios and giving our reaction to them. The first person to reply has to list a different scenario from the one they replied to. Ready? Now, how would you react if Sora was the last Fighter’s Pass character for Smash...
  15. Perkilator

HMK asks about Sora's rights and his chances at being in Smash Bros.

I saw the video and I liked it. After watching it, I decided to make a moveset of my own loosely based on HMK's interpretation.
  16. Perkilator

Preview of November story update

A dark corridor…haven’t seen that a million times.
  17. Perkilator

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

No, House of the Dead. The whole series.
  18. Perkilator

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

1. Corporate-funded bioterrorism is literally deadly in the next almost 3 decades 2. Hogwarts simulator but some other stuff happens next 5 years 3. 8-year-old boy takes tomato pickiness way too far 4. Rat on a beach tries to get his shirt back from french fry man 5. Other rat in a forest damns...
  19. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Okay, so here's a KH stage idea I have if Sora ever got in: