Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I'm very, very slowly trying to get HA Pokemon but it is a bit tough. I can try to get ahold of those for you. My issue is that my sleep schedule is jacked, as I stay up until early morning, sleep, then go to work at 5 pm until after midnight. The only times I would have to trade are evenings on...
  2. Xblade13

Nintendo

*Dearly Beloved intensifies* Could be Kingdom Hearts HD sets! Another option though is Epic Mickey, because of the fact it says "Remake" as a possibility.
  3. Xblade13

Future Links/Summons Options.

Tinker Bell was invaluable to me in KH1 to survive the End of the World fights without dying. Especially that one right before the Final Rest with 10000000 heartless. Lol. I never really used summons in KH2, always felt that game was fine without them. In KH3 I actually felt they made the game...
  4. Xblade13

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

My theory was that the "Master Xehanort" we saw in the game was him in a Replica of his original body. Honestly the further down this rabbit hole we go the more it seems the plot should have 100% focused around the Replica Program. Imagine for a second, if Xehanort's goal had been the Replica...
  5. Xblade13

TV ► Hazbin Hotel

I'm surprised those of us who enjoy cartoons and animation haven't at least mentioned this. Considering the adult themes of the show, I probably won't link the YouTube trailer or anything (don't know the rules around here about profanity or the like), but I've gotta say I'm impressed with how...
  6. Xblade13

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 nominated for Best Character Animation — Video Game at the Annie Awards

Besides, what animations did Roxas really have lol? He appears, talks to Xemnas, and then has battle animations for the fight against Saix. After that he is pretty much only standing the rest of the game. The most movement he does in a cutscene is the beach party at the end if you really think...
  7. Xblade13

You know what Pokemon is a sleeper pick? Eiscue. The ice block penguin is actually really scary. Basically an Ice type Mimikyu that only blocks physical moves but can regenerate it's dummy with Hail, and changes ststa to become one of the fastest Pokemon when it breaks. A perfect Hail setter...
  8. Xblade13

There are others scattered here and there that know new moves. Most Fairies can learn Life Dew, that healing move that heals all teammates on their side of the field. Nasty Plot helps with speedy cannon Hydreigon sets. It was one of the lower tier psuedos for a long time. Access to Flash...
  9. Xblade13

Sadly no it does not. It does have great defensive stats, access to Cotton Guard and Rest. And the (new?) move Body Press, which scales based on your Defense stat. One Pokemon that got a new move added to their level up pool I'm fairly certain is Hydreigon getting Nasty Plot. Don't remember...
  10. Xblade13

Oh yeah, I hate it too. The only one I am ok with is Togepi because it plays support and heals/helping hand everyone. What I find more annoying though is actually finding raids. The stupid PokeTubers found an exploit that everyone uses now to reset raids until they get G-max ones to spawn...
  11. Xblade13

Film ► Harry Potter

You want Harry Potter to be immersive? Do what I do and only consider the seven novels + Quidditch Through the Ages + Fantastic Beasts (book) + Tales of Beedle the Bard as canon. Lol.
  12. Xblade13

I could also see a dancing snake, Fire/Poison type, based on a mix of snake charming and Bollywood dancing. Yes, he learns Darkest Lariat! Cinderace gets High Jump Kick as an egg move.
  13. Xblade13

Oh, you reminded me that one of my favorite new Pokemon is Runerigus, the alternate evolved form for Galarian Yamask. I never really used Cofagrigus a lot, but I have been burning up battles with this thing. I haven't even gotten one with a good stat spread yet and he's already an amazing setup...
  14. Xblade13

I was thinking exactly the same thing! A region based on India would be a nice change of pace, and both Yungoos and Copperajah could hail from there. It could also be the "Johto" to Galar, if that makes any sense. I wonder if their differing views would take form in them being against Dynamax or...
  15. Xblade13

Sonic the Hedgehog

That really makes me think that the old design was a marketing stunt. Get people to talk about the purposefully bad design, and then "fix" it to garner hype.
  16. Xblade13

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Pokemon Sword and Shield are much better than critics are saying it is, and personally the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game since Black/White. National Dex and old Pokemon aren't necessary to enjoy a Pokemon game. Also Charizard is overrated by the entire freakin' fanbase. Seriously...
  17. Xblade13

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

1. Yes 2. No, but that is a good answer. The key here is metaphorical, as Fire Emblem is pretty much literal Chess +. Kingdom Hearts III was the answer, with obvious chessboard motiph. 3. Exactly correct. 4. Yep. 5. Yep. 6. Correct! 7. Overwatch. Winston being a talking gorilla and all. "Satan"...
  18. Xblade13

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

Ark? Undertale? Final Fantasy X I'm not sure, maybe No Man's Sky? Yokai Watch 1 - A purple lizard finds a bunch of shinies. 2 - The most complex game of metaphorical chess ever. 3 - An amnesiac boy saves the world from a big purple pig. 4 - British kids participate in a sports league to be...
  19. Xblade13

So, almost 3 gyms in and I can give some early thoughts. Personally, I'm really liking these games. These games actually feel a lot closer to Black and White in feel, if that makes any sense. For me, Pokemon has always been about starting fresh with new Pokemon and a new adventure, me treating...
  20. Xblade13

Honestly though, as much as I'm all for boycotting the game if you don't want it (I myself will still get it), I think that this controversy has also opened up my eyes to just how bad some parts of the community actually are. People have been attacking Serebii outright for NOT posting leaks, and...