Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

Did Luxu just implied that the black box....might not be black or a box anymore??? I think the text said something about a black goat sending the white goat to find “something” and asking about his volition. Is Luxu hinting that person...or whatever it is, to be Luxord? Or it could be just the...
  2. A

ReMind Discussion Thread

Who remembers the 4 titles of Keyblade Wielders mentioned in Xehanort reports The Defenders of the light Servants of Darkness Keyblade Wielders who wanted a reconciliation between Light and Darkness. The Keyblade Wielders who wanted power over the Light and Darkness Do you think that’ll...
  3. A

ReMind Discussion Thread

Yeah, I’m confused on something. Base game, the Xehanort replicas were fighting with their original weapons, not with No name....s lol I guess DLC is going to change that??
  4. A

ReMind Discussion Thread

What if Maleficent collected the pure darkness “human” like beings that MoM talked about, for the upcoming war. MoM said the pure darkness beings were the cause of the non stop keyblade wars after all
  5. A

ReMind Discussion Thread

Who recollects when a specific person expressed that opening Kingdom Hearts with the χ-blade would trigger wielders to bring forth and “battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts”. All things considered, it didn't occur when Xehanort opened Kingdom Hearts. So what is truth? Was that specific...
  6. A

Not trying to validate the novels canonicity (yeah I am) and certain people didn’t know this but Vanitas was correct about Ventus having black masses in his heart thanks to what we saw in the dlc trailer.
  7. A

Queen of writing is back to give us legendary stories. I’m ready!
  8. A

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

I have a question. Is the real Vanitas still inside of Ventus? When he was defeated, the rest of him (mostly his heart) landed inside of their heartstation. While Ventus heart left the heartstation.
  9. A

At this point, anything is possible.
  10. A

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Everyone complain about Xehanort’s goal “feeling off” But no one mentions about his motion and body language animation feeling off. Something felt wrong with Xehanort in 3 and I couldn’t spot it easily but I knew something felt off. Not until I played BBS and DDD again then I found the...
  11. A

Guys. Look at No Name keyblades The eyeballs are red instead of blue.
  12. A

And didn’t Sora promise to tell the “guy” about the nameless star if he ever found the guy? “Hey if I see him, I’ll tell him you’re here, what’s his name?” Sora to nameless star. If the guy was truly Marluxia then why didn’t Sora tell Marly upon his defeat, about the person (nameless star)...
  13. A

I have a huge feeling that girl from Verum rex could possibly be nameless star. (Plus Her little cute star necklace)
  14. A

Can Dark Inferno...possibly be Ephemer? DI was in Ven’s heart/darkness after all...
  15. A

YES! Ventus have new darkness now???? I thought he remained pure light....BUT IM SO EXCITED
  16. A

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

XD I wanted Terra to fall because it has been a decade since he was in his original body and he haven’t walked in a long time. He got jelly legs. He’s going to need therapy on how to walk again.
  17. A

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Thinking about it, we could probably make just about any ship canon in new photo mode. My ships will be canon in photo mode :’)
  18. A

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

Yes. Eraqus was the one. Why’d you think Eraqus was so forgiving towards Xehanort in 3?