Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Foxycian

Why is Aqua considered the main character of bbs and not terra?

yea she's a boring main character, i like her in bbs and i like her as a character and probably my fav girl as of now but her motherly figure toward terra and ven is what makes me dislike the idea she is the main
  2. Foxycian

1) bbs is heavily focused on terra and ventus chasing terra and aqua looking after terra and ven and yea ofc you're right all 3 are equally main character however for nomura to say aqua is the main when terra and ven are more important then her is just weird, terra is literally the story tells...
  3. Foxycian

cause the main focus was terra? aqua didn't become important until the last ep where she gets extra ep even ventus felt like main character compare to her honestly
  4. Foxycian

yea i still don't see it sorry:/ the story of bbs revolve around terra and xehanort the most some might not like what i say but aqua isn't important at all her character isn't even important until the last ep where she fights the last boss and that still isn't enough to make you a main character
  5. Foxycian

yea i am aware the whole kingdom hearts story revolve around xehanort more then sora but yea i see your point ty for sharing your opinion
  6. Foxycian

but she didn't become important till the end of the game of bbs where she get extra screen time and her presence feel weak to the point the story can go on even if we left her in the realm of darkness, but guess i can see your point of view about her being the main but still the story of bbs...
  7. Foxycian

yea but the spin off doesn't count 2.0 didn't happen until recently im talking about bbs in general
  8. Foxycian

hello i played birth by sleep a lot and despite there are 3 main characters i always assumed there's one character that is more important then the other 2 just like sora riku and kairi etc so anyhow, one interview of nomura i just found out that really confused me, in that interview nomura said...
  9. Foxycian

need explanation please Something been bothering me about birth by sleep lore

hello i played birth by sleep a lot and despite there are 3 main characters i always assumed there's one character that is more important then the other 2 just like sora riku and kairi etc so anyhow, one interview of nomura i just found out that really confused me, in that interview nomura said...
  10. Foxycian

kh3, kairi wasn’t useless!

i know i know lol i said i won't comment again in this site but i lm seeing a lot of hate for kairi and even i was disappointed in her but i won't call her uselss i may still have soft spot for kairi but still im only telling the truth, kairi is not useless, can anyone claim she is useless when...
  11. Foxycian

in honor of master xehanort

better to close this topic;) now that it has 13 replys that is enough to honor the old Goat.
  12. Foxycian

oh well thx xehanort it was a fun journey you'll be missed^^
  13. Foxycian

many might not like this but i really want KH game about MX in his past adventure as YX

i know xehanort saga ended but we never really saw xehanort traveling the world apart from his reports, how was his early life? the adventures he had in disney worlds etc guess it's just my opinion since YX my fav character lol but i really want him to have at least dlc playable character even...
  14. Foxycian

The treatment of women in this series

skuld looked like she's not your typical girl that need protecting or maybe i just think that cause she's tomboy in a way
  15. Foxycian

Who is SHE?!

most likely (or maybe just speculation) Skuld.
  16. Foxycian

i think Alyson ruined kairi's character?

she just doesn't fit as kairi, i love alyson voice with Xion it is fitting but isn't suitable for kairi, it just doesn't, kairi in kh1 had that tomboy attitude she deserved a voice similar to hayden at least, kairi isn't soft so why does kairi sound like hmmm how to say the word...like a girl...
  17. Foxycian

just reading it is Good:) no need replying^^
  18. Foxycian

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

how about riku with strelitzia when she returns, as for namine i just don't like seeing her with riku, ofc i love them both but it's like their saying hey riku you can't have kairi so havd her nobody instead.
  19. Foxycian

Sora's lack of character development throughout the saga (spoilers therein)

i can't believe im saying this but now i prefer riku more then sora, i adore sora he was like one my childhood heroes but the guy hasn't changed at all and kh3 is the first game that made me cringe everytime he talks about light friendship and hearts.