Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Akira

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Oof I'm late. But daaaaaaamn this brought back my hype! This is what was needed all along. This made my night.
  2. Akira

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

What a good ol' thread from the past, howdy. Time to ruin this. 😁 Well Eraqus was so forgiving of Xehanort cause they smashed previously, and Eraqus just couldn't stay mad at him in the end. Their love was so powerful in the end that they gave into each other and ascended together. "Bros...
  3. Akira

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

First dude does amazing cosplay. Also did some Joker ones. So nice to my husbandos~ Recently played some more Kingdom Hearts and remembered how much I miss seeing Riku in all his sexiness and glory. You be you Riku. ❤
  4. Akira

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

Nice pictures Fudge! Omg Joeeey! Watch his videos along with Akidearest. Quite the duo.
  5. Akira

It be very inactive around these parts, along with the Riku/Replica Riku fanclub. *sad noises*
  6. Akira

RazzyRu's Artwork

Really nice job on the smol Halloween Sora! In time for the spooky season. 🎃🖤
  7. Akira

The time has finally arrived...

I did recognize the artist of that profile picture! StarletHeaven does an amazing job! Welcome to the forums! Have fun whilst you're here. 😃
  8. Akira

You shall now refer to me as Akira, the ruler of this fanclub in all its glory.
  9. Akira

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

No problem mi amigo. Thank you and to plasmos for reaching out. Love you guys.
  10. Akira

Adding more to dis cause it be more than a month. Would like to know eventually if it would be alright with ya staff. Sorry if ya busy and I look like an ass.
  11. Akira

The dedicated plaid thread

Plaid is... inevitable. I am... inevitable.
  12. Akira

The dedicated plaid thread

Thanks to you with posting this here, I remember this thread's existence.
  13. Akira

RazzyRu's Artwork

Oh damn, your art looks nice! Another person with much more talent than me, hah.... Anyway, this leaves me impressed already. Love to see more in the future. 😃
  14. Akira

Well I'm very afraid of upsetting people and such like our staff, but I just want to know if mine was approved. That would be awesomesauce. Not rushing, not complaining, just wondering why it's not changed. 🤷‍♀️
  15. Akira

Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now...

Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now. I guess you can keep calling me Howler till then. or when I get the name change. Either of the two.
  16. Akira

I mean my opinion he is a gorgeous man and can be as much overpowered as he wants to be. Idk to me, him having op guns just makes him more of a badass.
  17. Akira

I mean Fudge may be able to help, Idk if she's available to do so. And I'm kind of working on an art trade myself for awhile now. I'm still trying to improve my skills lol. So as of the moment, can't say I can help with that.
  18. Akira

I've noticed that it has never changed. It does match your username so I can see why you wouldn't want to change it.
  19. Akira

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

Which is exactly true. There have been movies lately that have a low rating that I quite enjoyed. Still wanted to put it here if anyone cared to see, maybe get more people interested in seeing it? Just whatever benefit it can come from it.
  20. Akira

Signature? That's been like that. If you mean avatar, then yes it will probably always change. Or this one may stay the same. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️