Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Didn’t last long but Thank you for the wonderful time Cya!

Goodbye! I'm really going to miss you! I loved your posts! I wish you all the best wherever you go! Please come back soon and post some more! May your heart be your guiding key! Remember that your friends are your power! Don't think twice and come back one day!
  2. Face My Fears

I was hoping for a physical version

TAKE MY MONEY SQUARE ENIX!
  3. Face My Fears

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

TAKE THAT HATERS. I cannot wait for all the critics' opinions to magically change after ReMIND drops.
  4. Face My Fears

A Lack of Nobodies

Xion's own should have a default "blank" state and then randomly transform into different nobody types (and mimic the Shadow heartless sometimes to reference Sora).
  5. Face My Fears

MoM Is Satan?

Scala ad Caelum also meaning "stairway to heaven" and the imagery there was kind of convincing too. When I found out that Xehanort's keyblade was officially named Goat of Atonement, that made me really think about the goat in the bible. There's a differentiation between goats and sheep --...
  6. Face My Fears

A Lack of Nobodies

I hope we get to see the outstanding nobodies that we never got to see for the Organization members. I just hope they put them in worlds that match. I never cared for Unversed, except in Monstropolis because it worked so well there. I think the only thing ever introduced in KH that I didn't...
  7. Face My Fears

MoM Is Satan?

I've been thinking about the direction of the series lately and I feel like there is some metaphorical stuff going on with the MoM and the Foretellers. With the Foretellers being named after a deadly sin, it made me think of other biblical references. The MoM describes a traitor, kind of like...
  8. Face My Fears

A Lack of Nobodies

I loved the nobodies more than any other enemy because it always felt like their presence meant more and that it was a serious situation. With that said, their sparing use enhanced their vibe. If we walked into nobodies all the time, it wouldn't feel as special. When we encountered Marluxia's...
  9. Face My Fears

Future Links/Summons Options.

I like the concept that there are a select few at certain periods of time that are of pure light. I also like that it is 7, which is key to the formula to summon Kingdom Hearts. It makes me wonder if there are also 13 set darknesses out there. I hope with the new PoH they delve more into WHY...
  10. Face My Fears

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 nominated for Best Character Animation — Video Game at the Annie Awards

Best CGI In A Video Game? Best Video Game Based On Traditional Animation? Best Video Game Based On An Animated Feature/Show? Best Video Game That Features A Crossover Between An Animated Feature/Show? Just make up awards for it! Also, is the lack of Roxas being included mean that they didn't...
  11. Face My Fears

So should Nomura cancel the PoH? The last batch were mostly characters from older films. Having Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa as PoH just screams "DO NOT TOUCH!"
  12. Face My Fears

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 nominated for Best Character Animation — Video Game at the Annie Awards

Yay! I don't care how they get the award, once they get it! They should have nominated KH3 for even more stuff at this show!
  13. Face My Fears

Just let them take in the intro video and their version of Let It Go... then hand KH3 the award please. I need KH3 to win as much as possible!
  14. Face My Fears

I don't get why they're like that now. KH1 had Simba, Dumbo, and Bambi all as summons. KH2 had Chicken Little (to advertise his film I guess) and Peter Pan. If they're going to be so protective of the star characters, then maybe the summons should go back to sidekick-esque characters from the...
  15. Face My Fears

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

Only after your post did I realize that they weren't even invited to the beach party lol (world order I guess). While I was going through my first run of KH3, I didn't realize that they were missing until I reached the Keyblade Graveyard and figured out that this was the end of the game. I was...
  16. Face My Fears

Can any keyblade wielder summon besides Sora? It's kinda weird to actually think about the summoning mechanic outside of battle. Like can Sora just summon Ariel to hang out in Arendelle?
  17. Face My Fears

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Xion/Axel scene from Days revamped in KH3 graphics!? YES PLEASE! And I love their solution to complaints about difficulty. If it's too easy, you can make it as hard as you want!
  18. Face My Fears

Pooh could have been like Bambi. He could have been on the sidelines eating honey and sometimes pull health/money/magic orbs/rare items out of his pot. He could also make comments about Sora fighting.
  19. Face My Fears

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

I beat Sephiroth the other day in KH2 and I was wondering what resolution do we need about Cloud? The cutscene when he and Sephiroth vanishes suggests that he will overcome his darkness one day. Hollow Bastion is clearly restored in KH3, so the Restoration Committee's role is completed there. In...
  20. Face My Fears

I was hoping in KH3 that we would have gotten all our old party members for worlds that didn't return. I was expecting Genie (or Aladdin), Jack Skellington, The Beast, Peter Pan, Mulan & Mushu, Tron, and my biggest hope of all: WINNIE THE POOH. I thought with how short 100 Acre Wood was and the...