• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dandelion

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Weren't you explicitly warned that messaging people who don't respond to you is inappropriate and borders on harassment?
  2. Dandelion

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

We're also obnoxious rule-breakers who are loud at events and violate his privacy.
  3. Dandelion

Why did the Organization XIII members travel to the future?

We already know this, the KHIII reports state that they found subject X sometime after they found Terra because Apprentice Xehanort is the one who writes her introductory entry. Xehanort makes a point to say that Subject X is the perfect experiment to continue Ansem's research and look into lost...
  4. Dandelion

The English dialogue isn’t doing the characters justice...

Quick question, do you speak/read/understand Japanese fluently?
  5. Dandelion

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

I did some adaptation work on the translations (I do this occasionally for our translations on the site, but haven't in a while and I missed it) This isn't a 1 to 1 translation, but in true adaptation form, is reconfigured for clarity and to match the language of the series. Don't take this as...
  6. Dandelion

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III demo out today for Xbox One and PS4!

Because it's a beautiful and fun game, but not revolutionary or ground-breaking. Kingdom Hearts has waited for an entire generation to be on a home console and hasn't evolved much. Should it win awards? Probably. Should it clean up? No. This series will never be a trophy magnet unless it really...
  7. Dandelion

Mandela effect?

Sorry, it never happened.
  8. Dandelion

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Yes. Tifa was added to Dissidia relatively recently and had her old voice actor attached.
  9. Dandelion

News ► D23 Expo collectible print includes Sora among iconic Disney characters!

Are you looking at the right place? This is very much Sora with the Kingdom Key.
  10. Dandelion

Why didn't Aqua use magic in the Dark World?

Since there’s no time in the realm of Darkness, it wouldn’t have gone that slowly for her. She was down there without a Keyblade for a little over a year in the realm of light, which wouldn’t have felt like much time down there. We get a sense of this as when Mickey and Riku go to the dark realm...
  11. Dandelion

Let's discuss comedy, self-awareness and the fourth wall in KH3.

It's interesting you think that way, but you're not alone. Personally though, when Kingdom Hearts takes itself too seriously, I think is when it's at its worst. Because I personally don't think that this game is capable of being the kind of serious you imagine without being shonen-y, or a parody...
  12. Dandelion

Film ► Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) [NOTE: ACTUALLY DIDDLYING REAL]

For anyone who didn't already know, Dora is played by Isabela Moner, the voice of Master Ava.
  13. Dandelion

We Have to Do Better

Well! This is going better than expected. You're correct. We've had interviews with the translator of the series and the voice of Kairi paused at the last minute years ago because of contractual agreements
  14. Dandelion

We Have to Do Better

Hi. So, here's the thing: I know that a lot of people are unhappy here. I wanna talk about it without causing any real damage, but I also don't really see that happening. Nor do I see some things coming into perspective/context without putting parties to task. Including myself. I imagine that...
  15. Dandelion

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

It was funny when you were mad at me, but now you've crossed a line. You have absolutely no idea what the staff members of this site go through just to keep everything up and running so that the next generation of Boomers, like yourself, can be mad when someone asks them why they cling to white...
  16. Dandelion

Because I said her dress is fucking silver? It is. If you're offended on behalf of the dress, truly, I apologize. I'm sorry that the comment was strong. I'm sorry that my potty mouth is severe. I promise you, it is not meant to be an attack on you or your personhood, truly. This is going to...
  17. Dandelion

Her dress is fucking silver in the movie, though. We make concessions for art all the time. The original version of the story, for example, specifically mentions she has gold hair (nevermind that she turns into foam or becomes a spirit at the end) but woops, when Disney tried making TLM in the...
  18. Dandelion

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

Don't be ridiculous. Disney wasn't in KH1 or Kh2's secret ending, either. (also, the next game isn't going to be kh4)